KITH X NIKE SPORTSWEAR

Refreshed the processing page link and got the site confirmation for the order. I hope I actually get them lol

Couldnt load up at first then couldnt check out. Last two releases were too hard to get. Oos quick. Wanted shoes clothes etc. Time to get the NYC Pippens as consolation.

Cooked off an ATC service

the links wouldnt work for me manually :angry:

That extra 55 service fee plus 20 in shipping hurt though
tenor.gif

but i do need an 11 for anyone who wanna trade :nerd:
11.5 fits but i hear these run a little big

Scored a sz 9.5 Chimera and M Animal Pants. I hope the medium fits because the sizing chart is confusing.

Checkout with confirmation at 10:08 mine time 11:08 est looks like I'm out lol (chimeras)

Is it typical to get the order confirmation email and not have the processing page finish loading (if that makes sense?)?
My brother in law always always deal with kith and he said this happened to him last week but we are good.

As long as we got order confirmation.

But exact same thing happened to me this morning lol...

Complete order kept spinning and spinning then maybe 2 mins later I got charged then i randomly checked my email and sure enough order confirmation email.

But if we went for animals we may be good cuz the black ponies sold faster and first

Checkout with confirmation at 10:08 mine time 11:08 est looks like I'm out lol (chimeras)
Chimera size 10 confirmation 8:05

We may be good bro lol...

Seems like we were moving on while the site was crashing for others

My brother in law always always deal with kith and he said this happened to him last week but we are good.

As long as we got order confirmation.

But exact same thing happened to me this morning lol...

Complete order kept spinning and spinning then maybe 2 mins later I got charged then i randomly checked my email and sure enough order confirmation email.

But if we went for animals we may be good cuz the black ponies sold faster and first

Good to know. Yeah, I went for the Chimeras. I received the confirmation at 08:05 PST. #fingerscrossed

Good to know. Yeah, I went for the Chimeras. I received the confirmation at 08:05 PST. #fingerscrossed
Same exact time here lol

As long as you didn't get a 10 I wouldnt be worried lmao.

But yeah my bro said same exact thing happened last week to him

Back
Top Bottom