KITH X NIKE SPORTSWEAR

If anyone comes across a big swoosh quarter black hit me up please sz 2xl or XL will return the favor

So can anyone explain to me why the Chimera pair is so polarizing to some people? You have the same people who would drool over Zebra v2s acting like that pair isn’t nice at all.

So can anyone explain to me why the Chimera pair is so polarizing to some people? You have the same people who would drool over Zebra v2s acting like that pair isn’t nice at all.

no one liked.

atmos-nike-air-max-95-supreme-animal-pack-314993-261.jpg

these either back then so...

Didn’t an animal print pippen 1 release like five years ago? I remember nobody liked that one

Im seeing reports people talking about the shoes already coming worn and scuffed......theres gotta be a way to get your money back if kith says no

actually can they say no? thats trash if so

If anyone has an extra Medium or can help in the big swoosh pants in navy or blk/wht please PM me

Im seeing reports people talking about the shoes already coming worn and scuffed......theres gotta be a way to get your money back if kith says no.

actually can they say no? thats trash if so
Thet straught up ignored a request to cancel a pair i bought, i mean its possible they just didnt see the requests but unlikely. There was like 5 or so days in between order and the eventual shipping notification, i had requested the cancel through phone, email, and social media...so when the package came i refused it at the door and it was returned to kith....they then issued a store credit
I did eventually get the money back though

Thet straught up ignored a request to cancel a pair i bought, i mean its possible they just didnt see the requests but unlikely. There was like 5 or so days in between order and the eventual shipping notification, i had requested the cancel through phone, email, and social media...so when the package came i refused it at the door and it was returned to kith....they then issued a store credit
I did eventually get the money back though

there terms of service say you cant cancel an order no matter what.

my thing is if someone received a defective product they have no choice but to refund the money, naw i dont want store credit.

but i guess you could just file a dispute with paypal or ur bank

there terms of service say you cant cancel an order no matter what.

my thing is if someone received a defective product they have no choice but to refund the money, naw i dont want store credit.

but i guess you could just file a dispute with paypal or ur bank
They do allow cancels...u are correct that it says somewhere no cancels but there is a contradictory statement somewhere as well stating cancels can be done before orders get to the warehouse...think its in the faq or something. Trust me they do allow cancels, ive cancelled two kith orders in the past

Back
Top Bottom