KITH X NIKE SPORTSWEAR

there terms of service say you cant cancel an order no matter what.

my thing is if someone received a defective product they have no choice but to refund the money, naw i dont want store credit.

but i guess you could just file a dispute with paypal or ur bank
Yea store credit is bs...esp for defective product. I filed a dispute with my cc..and kith didnt respond in the 90 day window...currently have my money for the shoes back as well as that store credit...im never going to use it (im assuming its still valid), still need to contact kith about it actually...the 90 days they had to respond just elapsed the other day

Kith loop in full effect. Resellers lined up this am around 8:30. They’re definitely staggering the pony and chimeras. So many in the back on sat/Sunday that weren’t sold.

Last edited:
Scuffs all over my pair. This is just the left shoe smh.

20171009_135451.jpg

Oh **** I just saw the dirt marks. Wtf. I remember with the purps one cat had his suede scuffed like he just finished the x games in them

PJ Tucker with the Pipps on

Attachments

• 54B9753E-54B3-41F7-B327-098E46AA38BB.jpeg
    54B9753E-54B3-41F7-B327-098E46AA38BB.jpeg
    398.9 KB · Views: 39
Im more excited to see my pippens with no scuffs than i am to actuallly see them.

first time ordering from kith and it dont sound like the greatest

IMG_4226.JPG
IMG_4227.JPG
IMG_4225.JPG
Think the scuffs are gonna be expected on these, it's an easy clean. All in all happy with the pick up

Pls excuse my ashy *** hands. Was doing yard work when these came in.

Im more excited to see my pippens with no scuffs than i am to actuallly see them.

first time ordering from kith and it dont sound like the greatest
Same concerns here for my Black Pony! Shoes are on the DHL truck at the moment.

Got my Chimeras and scuffs just like everyone else, going to clean them up and chalk it up as to be expected.

Super dope shoe in person
F7817978-FAF0-4A2E-9F5E-AF4A971E0B44.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom