Kixclusive never sent me my shoes Vol. Pearl Foams.

Originally Posted by NECKSNAPPERScom

Hi, my name is Airrion and I am an employee of Kixclusive. We are completely legit and over 90% of our shoes are NOT on consignment. Approximately 10% of our inventory is on special order from Japan or is in transit from our consignment clients. In rare cases, like the OP's Foamposite Pearl issue, we receive shipment confirmation of the shoe and then the seller will state, "well I changed my mind or I sold them here because I needed quick cash" so then we are forced to scramble to find the shoes elsewhere.
so you guys do cosignment, cause if the shoes arent in your hands and ur waitin on other people to sell them to you so you can sell them..... whatkinda ISS bull #%+% is that? you sound like those kids that say "once i sell my jordans ill buy your air forces..just give me 2 weeks! "
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by penny4president

How the F**K does anyone know this guy works for kixclusive???
Relax, he does work for Kixclusive. Everything is good now. I got my refund, the situation is rectified. I'm sure Kixclusive will work harderto prevent something like this happening again.

The situation has been brought to light. They know they're dealing with a tightly knit community, with that said...

Let's just see how they conduct business from here on out. If they truly are turning a new leaf like they claim, so be it. If they can provide improvedservice I'll be willing to forgive them completely for the incident.

Originally Posted by air max 87

Hi, my name is Airrion and I am an employee of Kixclusive. We are completely legit and over 90% of our shoes are NOT on consignment. Approximately 10% of our inventory is on special order from Japan or is in transit from our consignment clients. In rare cases, like the OP's Foamposite Pearl issue, we receive shipment confirmation of the shoe and then the seller will state, "well I changed my mind or I sold them here because I needed quick cash" so then we are forced to scramble to find the shoes elsewhere.
so you guys do cosignment, cause if the shoes arent in your hands and ur waitin on other people to sell them to you so you can sell them..... what kinda ISS bull #%+% is that? you sound like those kids that say "once i sell my jordans ill buy your air forces..just give me 2 weeks! "
smh.gif
smh.gif

I do however agree with Air Max, he has a point. Consignment usually works like "we have the sneakers in STOCK, and we'll be shipping as soon aspayment is processed". If you're going to do it like "we have to wait for shoes to get shipped to us" then there should be some notice ofthis on the website.

Again back to my prior statement, my biggest problem was a lack of communication and insight...

If you value us as customers I feel that you should take heed. Don't keep us in the dark about these things.

I can go on and on about things that could've been done, should be done etc....

The thing is, as a business you KNOW what needs to be done. You know whats wrong, you've heard it all already. Like I said, if a new leaf is going to beturned then so be it. If not then that's very unfortunate for both Kixclusive and us as customers. We all lose.

Niketalk
- I love ya'll. Real talk. Thank you all for the support.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by penny4president

How the F**K does anyone know this guy works for kixclusive???
Relax, he does work for Kixclusive. Everything is good now. I got my refund, the situation is rectified. I'm sure Kixclusive will work harder to prevent something like this happening again.

The situation has been brought to light. They know they're dealing with a tightly knit community, with that said...

Let's just see how they conduct business from here on out. If they truly are turning a new leaf like they claim, so be it. If they can provide improved service I'll be willing to forgive them completely for the incident.
Glad things worked out for you

And we will see....

Air Max 87,
Please allow me to address your reply as you brought up a very strong point. Most of our consignment sneakers are normally on hand with a few exceptions,primarily: House Of Hoops exclusives.

There are a couple of reasons why we post House of Hoops exclusives before they arrive to us. First, we do so because the shoes are rounded up by a veryreputable NTer who has a very high success rate for delivering on his promises. Secondly, we want to give customers who do not live close to House of Hoopslocations a chance to purchase those exclusive releases. In many cases, our prices on those releases are lower than Ebay and always lower than Flight Club.

So in essence, we have to walk a tight-rope on the HOH releases, so to speak. We attempt to secure these pairs and post them to the Kixclusive site quickly togive our customers who really want the shoes their best shot at obtaining them (because with these shoes, your best shot at getting a pair is as soon as theyrelease). In the majority of cases we deliver (i.e. Kryptonates), as we sold approximately 10 pairs of that shoe which is more than any other website outthere. The main reason we were able to do so was because we posted them right when they dropped but before they were in our possession. This method does haveits flaws as you have seen with SneakerHeathen's Foamposite Pearls. For that shoe, we were able to fill every order except for that one size 8.5 and wefeel terrible about it. As corny as it sounds, we really have a vested interest in getting that one customer in Idaho (generalization) a pair of shoes thatonly dropped in NYC.

Believe me when I say that we strive for 100% order fulfillment, but sometimes with the rarer shoes, things happen. But in those rare cases, the customeralways gets refunded in full. We could completely stop posting such shoes, but we feel that would be an even bigger disservice to the majority of ourcustomers, as they would have a much harder time finding certain exclusives. We hope this gives you all a better understanding of the situation.

Regards,
Airrion

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Air Max 87,
Please allow me to address your reply as you brought up a very strong point. Most of our consignment sneakers are normally on hand with a few exceptions, primarily: House Of Hoops exclusives.

There are a couple of reasons why we post House of Hoops exclusives before they arrive to us. First, we do so because the shoes are rounded up by a very reputable NTer who has a very high success rate for delivering on his promises. Secondly, we want to give customers who do not live close to House of Hoops locations a chance to purchase those exclusive releases. In many cases, our prices on those releases are lower than Ebay and always lower than Flight Club.

So in essence, we have to walk a tight-rope on the HOH releases, so to speak. We attempt to secure these pairs and post them to the Kixclusive site quickly to give our customers who really want the shoes their best shot at obtaining them (because with these shoes, your best shot at getting a pair is as soon as they release). In the majority of cases we deliver (i.e. Kryptonates), as we sold approximately 10 pairs of that shoe which is more than any other website out there. The main reason we were able to do so was because we posted them right when they dropped but before they were in our possession. This method does have its flaws as you have seen with SneakerHeathen's Foamposite Pearls. For that shoe, we were able to fill every order except for that one size 8.5 and we feel terrible about it. As corny as it sounds, we really have a vested interest in getting that one customer in Idaho (generalization) a pair of shoes that only dropped in NYC.

Believe me when I say that we strive for 100% order fulfillment, but sometimes with the rarer shoes, things happen. But in those rare cases, the customer always gets refunded in full. We could completely stop posting such shoes, but we feel that would be an even bigger disservice to the majority of our customers, as they would have a much harder time finding certain exclusives. We hope this gives you all a better understanding of the situation.

Regards,
Airrion
[/color]
The only problem I think anyone has with this is, the lack of communication. It's better to be upfront than not responding to the customer,until he ask for a paypal refund.

Magic1978,
We agree with you 100% on that point. We have made the proper additions to our staff so that we are better equipped to handle customer service emails quicklyand efficiently.

Regards,
Airrion

So with that being said are you guys going to post some sort of waiver on your website stating such? Or would that cause reluctentcy in ppl buying from u guys.At the end of the day if there is a chance i am ordering a product that you might not have in your inventory then i shoud be let known.
Cash.
Product.
Would you send out a pair of Kyrptonates with the possibility of not getting your money? exactly. If you guys dont put some sort of notice on the site it willjust look like some sketchy antics IMO

^ word.
i prolly wont ever order from yall again since yall messed up my last one. yall need to show some sort of change in policy or notice to get anyones trust back.

Originally Posted by BURRIEDinNIKES

So with that being said are you guys going to post some sort of waiver on your website stating such? Or would that cause reluctentcy in ppl buying from u guys. At the end of the day if there is a chance i am ordering a product that you might not have in your inventory then i shoud be let known.
Cash.
Product.
Would you send out a pair of Kyrptonates with the possibility of not getting your money? exactly. If you guys dont put some sort of notice on the site it will just look like some sketchy antics IMO
exactly. i don't see why anyone would buy from shops like these unless its an absolute last choice. as a buyer you want to know that the shoeyou are purchasing is in stock and ready to ship or at least has indicated that its a pre-order and might not be fulfilled. if a store can not do this, than iam not buying.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

^
And not to beat a dead horse...

But I'm so tired of these so called "companies" using the ISS/Steve Mull. business plan of "sneaker selling" to try to make a $$$.

You ain't getting your *@*! from Oregon or from the official warehouse of a company. Thus, you are doing nothing but going from store to store testing your luck or your so called "connections." It's a safe assumption until y'all prove otherwise.

Websites DO have the functional ability to make an item "out of stock" as you can set the number of whatever sizes you actually have, so you won't get over-payments. But, that'll be too legit to do, now wouldn't it?
laugh.gif

God forbid you refunding someone after they request to be to avoid Paypal doing it for you in 30+ days after the fact!
roll.gif

You please 10 people. You do 4 people dirty, so you cool being 10 of 14 from the field like you a power forward in the NBA.

Business doesn't run like that, chumps.

Footlocker, Finishline, etc. does not use people's money as an interest free loan, because its illegal.

With no communication, its more than obvious this which your site has done.

Not responding to a full voicemail box in less than a couple days in one thing, but its not the 90s anymore.

There are really no excuses these days with the advancement in technology. E-mails are instant.

But, in the words of Jay-Z in I Love The Dough, "I'll let you tell it..."

Bammas.
Well damn
laugh.gif

I hope you get this Airrion!
I ordered my Jordan 11 Space Jam last nov.6, and charged my card for $320 nov. 17.
where are my shoes? it's been more than a month and I think I've waited and played dumb long enough...
I saw some pix on the net to your brand new store in NY and there it is Space Jam 11's just lying around, that's very insulting to all the customerswho had not gotten their orders
I've emailed yout website 6 times already and no reply, not even a HI!!, and then on your twitter you had chris brown buy his 11's on NY
You've lowered the price already on the 11's to $285!! and Still I Haven't gotten my shoes. I know I'm not the only customer who ordered the11's but its disapointing
that you don't care.
I want my money back or send me my shoes NOW!!!

I ordered my Yeezys from there and it took me 16 days to get them when i paid for 2-day shipping. smh

There are a couple of reasons why we post House of Hoops exclusives before they arrive to us.

that is the biggest load of BS. sell 'em if you got 'em, other than that, you're selling lies - plain and simple.

and why do you need more staff to reply to emails? unless you're receiving thousands of new emails each day, how hard can it be to just shoot back "wedid not receive the shoes yet" or "we will check the status of your order and get back to you"?

this company sounds totally bogus and i hope you're banned from NT for engaging in shady practices that adversely impact the members of this messageboard.

Worst business ethics ever. You guys are more than patient....16 days for shoes? Wow. I only buy from pickyourshoes and lacelocked.com

Kixclusive is cool, they are a legitimate site however it does take awhile to get your shoes from them at times.
Just improve on that customer service, get orders out quickly and NT will love you lol!

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

There are a couple of reasons why we post House of Hoops exclusives before they arrive to us.

that is the biggest load of BS. sell 'em if you got 'em, other than that, you're selling lies - plain and simple.

and why do you need more staff to reply to emails? unless you're receiving thousands of new emails each day, how hard can it be to just shoot back "we did not receive the shoes yet" or "we will check the status of your order and get back to you"?

this company sounds totally bogus and i hope you're banned from NT for engaging in shady practices that adversely impact the members of this messageboard.
I have always found it funny that online spots do presales as a person that orders from nike or any company for that matter you should neverexpect to get what you ordered from said company ever!! size scales come in wrong some product never shows up and what not it is very bad CS to take money fromsomeone without an guarantee you will have the product. same reason most of these online store dont list a addy and if they do google map it almost 100% of thetime the place is bougus because one day they will do a massive pre order and run away with your money. Like someone said i only trust pys when it comes toonline shops and thats because i have seen there place of business and i know they are legit. (i am in no way affiliated with pys)

kixclusive is a joke...taxing people and dont even have the shoes..Thats got to be the life (recieving money for product that you are waiting for from areseller to resell yourself..WOW. Always a sucker out there so you will be in business forever with all the beasts.

Back
Top Bottom