Kixclusive never sent me my shoes Vol. Pearl Foams.

The 2 times I did order from them, it took a MINIMUM of 2 weeks to SHIP OUT. I got what I ordered but the lack of customer service and information was prettymuch a deterrent for future purchases. Kinda sad, because the selection is pretty good and I don't mind paying some of the prices. They actually have somekicks on there that I wouldn't mind buying NOW, but I'll hold off just because of my past experience w/ them

wow! caused quite a stirrrr!!!
the thing about kixclusive is they are so arrogant to post pix of their "NEW" store with tons of kicks lying around and to make things worse youtell the whole twittland that chris brown
bought his Space Jam 11's from that same store, WHAT the Heck Man!??
mad.gif

How about the "US"? the real customers!!! they should take care of "US" before chris brown!! Hell! thats why I Love FCNy &Pickyourshoes
they never brag about something they can't sell, and especially they never dupe "US".
It's really a BIG mistake buying from kixclusive!!
mad.gif
devil.gif

Message to KIXCLUSIVE:
I know you've been around a while now but "SMALL" problems like this should be taken care of smoothly... or else
I think you know what I mean.

Originally Posted by NECKSNAPPERScom

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Air Max 87,
Please allow me to address your reply as you brought up a very strong point. Most of our consignment sneakers are normally on hand with a few exceptions, primarily: House Of Hoops exclusives.

There are a couple of reasons why we post House of Hoops exclusives before they arrive to us. First, we do so because the shoes are rounded up by a very reputable NTer who has a very high success rate for delivering on his promises. Secondly, we want to give customers who do not live close to House of Hoops locations a chance to purchase those exclusive releases. In many cases, our prices on those releases are lower than Ebay and always lower than Flight Club.

So in essence, we have to walk a tight-rope on the HOH releases, so to speak. We attempt to secure these pairs and post them to the Kixclusive site quickly to give our customers who really want the shoes their best shot at obtaining them (because with these shoes, your best shot at getting a pair is as soon as they release). In the majority of cases we deliver (i.e. Kryptonates), as we sold approximately 10 pairs of that shoe which is more than any other website out there. The main reason we were able to do so was because we posted them right when they dropped but before they were in our possession. This method does have its flaws as you have seen with SneakerHeathen's Foamposite Pearls. For that shoe, we were able to fill every order except for that one size 8.5 and we feel terrible about it. As corny as it sounds, we really have a vested interest in getting that one customer in Idaho (generalization) a pair of shoes that only dropped in NYC.

Believe me when I say that we strive for 100% order fulfillment, but sometimes with the rarer shoes, things happen. But in those rare cases, the customer always gets refunded in full. We could completely stop posting such shoes, but we feel that would be an even bigger disservice to the majority of our customers, as they would have a much harder time finding certain exclusives. We hope this gives you all a better understanding of the situation.

Regards,
Airrion
[/color]
I agree with prez t on this one. If you don't have the shoe don't post it up. Who the hell runs a business based on promises. If you dothat I have some gameworn signed J's that I "promise" I can get you.
Also, if a customer chooses overnight shipping and you bill them for it. You are obligated to deliver. If you can't then communicate with the buyer. Refundthe overnight and change it to standard and ship the items later. If you still can't because the "promise" was not fulfilled then communicatewith the buyer and refund the entire payment. See where I am going with here. Communicate like Oscar the grouch says.
As for the recent complaint. Since you did not ship the shoe yet after a month and price has changed. In order to make up for it ship the shoes and refund theprice difference. This will earn you at least a little respite from the bashing that NT will continue to do.
Last thing, after all that smooth talking that Arrion did. I am interested as to how this will pan out.

Finally, i've got some answers from kixclusive, but still no shoes!?!
tired.gif
just answers. for that I Thank NT, BIG help guys!!
I mean do I have to post on NT just to get answers "wheres my shoes" how about the other sneakerjunkies out there that hasn't gotten theirshoes....??
NECKSNAPPER (still dont know how will he/she ship out my order) answered to my post, and "promised" they will ship out next day which is today.
but checked my kixclusive acct. no activity, checked my mail no activity.
So heres the thing, I'll wait until Monday for my order to ship out from kixclusive or from NECKSNAPPER
after that I konw my next move already...

Dear NeckSnapper,

I do hope you got my info that you asked me for and really know what to do with it. I'm posting this on NT so that everybody knows, just like what theothers did on twitter

man if i lived in ny where their store is at and was owe shoes i would go there and make sure i would get money back or shoes what they are doing is wrong goodthing i look here before i ordered anything

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

man if i lived in ny where their store is at and was owe shoes i would go there and make sure i would get money back or shoes what they are doing is wrong good thing i look here before i ordered anything
yea i would be all up in that spot take home 2 pairs and hold the ransom until they send my 1
laugh.gif

Thats messed up, good looking out with the info. BTW I agree with superfly only purchase sneakers from FCLA FCNY and Nike. I worked too hard for other peopleto play with my money.

Thats messed up, good looking out with the info. BTW I agree with superfly only purchase sneakers from FCLA FCNY and Nike. I work too hard for other people toplay with my money.

alexanderfasto.niketalk, You should have received an email from FedEx with the tracking number for your order. Your shoes should arrive to you by Tuesday.Regarding the picture you saw of the Space Jam's in the store, our supplier sent us about 40 pairs of them that did not include the original packaging. Wecould not ship them out until the boxes arrived. If you have any other issues, please PM me. Thank you, Airrion

alexanderfasto.niketalk, You should have received an email from FedEx with the tracking number for your order. Your shoes should arrive to you by Tuesday. Regarding the picture you saw of the Space Jam's in the store, our supplier sent us about 40 pairs of them that did not include the original packaging. We could not ship them out until the boxes arrived. If you have any other issues, please PM me. Thank you, Airrion
this is still bad business... customers SHOULD NOT have to go onto forums and complain about service in order for you to fulfill an order!!!!!
mad.gif

i feel bad for dude cause he overpaid for them to get them early only to get them 1 - 2 weeks before release date depending on the shipping method.
frown.gif

lmaoo what kinda of business model is that,, ok so your consignment guy sold the shoe,, what happen to giving your customer back a full refund, or atleastanwersing a email, not ignore his emails until u find the shoe for the right price ,,

Originally Posted by superfly

thats why i only order from nike, FTL, FA, etc...

Always and forever!

I am always iffy about buying from those independent sites, and for a damn good reason.

this is literally about the 10th or so time i've heard complaints about kixclusive. whether it be that the shoes were listed as ds and where actually wornthey arrived, customers not receiving shoes for weeks with no communication, can't get refunds until they either post on this site or threaten to fileclaims.
smh.gif

at this point, i think it's safe to say this has become a pattern. that said, i would def. never order from there. there are way too many other legitoptions out there. not at al worth it.

alexanderfasto.niketalk, You should have received an email from FedEx with the tracking number for your order. Your shoes should arrive to you by Tuesday. Regarding the picture you saw of the Space Jam's in the store, our supplier sent us about 40 pairs of them that did not include the original packaging. We could not ship them out until the boxes arrived. If you have any other issues, please PM me. Thank you, Airrion

I didnt get my stuff either, i ordered on september 30th and its december 12th, this is the first time ive had problems with these people....the last time iordered everyhing went fine.....Airrion, I all want is my spacejams, please go after your suppliers they should definetely have it by now. Thank you

They pretty much run a sneaker version of the ponzi scheme, take your money, use that money to pay for the last person's order, and use the nextperson's order to pay for your order....etc etc. It's bound to catch up to them, opening a physical store wasn't a very smart business decisioneither.

Originally Posted by kobyfresco

Cicero Avenue Dopeman wrote:

bad business

nah they cool people.....they juss messin upp these orders lately i dunno whats going on

How are they cool if you don't follow good business practices. It's cool until it's your money they are holding hostage. They are getting a bad repfor a few bucks! smh

Most of the time you here about problems with sites like these they blame there "supplier" and with kixclusive they've said that multiple times.How hard is it to reply to an email? But you have time to be on twitter and $%+$ smh. How bout you switch "suppliers" If you don't have the shoeson hand why even offer expedited shipping? People paying $25 for nothing, then you don't even tell them the shoes wont go out or you give fake trackingnumbers, wheretheydothatat? To me it seems like they just take orders then scramble to find the shoes at the cheapest price possible so they can maximizeprofit. Should've just been honest from the jump, now your customer base is declining.

Wow.......... again??......... i thought they were supposed to step up there game after the last time?

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Most of the time you here about problems with sites like these they blame there "supplier" and with kixclusive they've said that multiple times. How hard is it to reply to an email? But you have time to be on twitter and $%+$ smh. How bout you switch "suppliers" If you don't have the shoes on hand why even offer expedited shipping? People paying $25 for nothing, then you don't even tell them the shoes wont go out or you give fake tracking numbers, wheretheydothatat? To me it seems like they just take orders then scramble to find the shoes at the cheapest price possible so they can maximize profit. Should've just been honest from the jump, now your customer base is declining.
QFT.

Again, its using people's immediate funds as a no-interest loan as they use that money towards other things.

Which is illegal for any business to do in this country.

Tisk. Tisk.

Back
Top Bottom