KIXIFY SCAM. I AM THE SELLER. BUYER SCAMMED ME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey NT,

So I had a user named sneakerqueen135 contact me about my shoes for sale. (It was my first time selling). She told me how she needed them right away, really fast overnight shipping and that she would pay $40 shipping. We were talking for a long time and she told me she was going to pay right now. I went to package the shoes and by the time I was done I had an email from what looked like Kixify saying the buyer paid. The post office was closing in 30 min so I didn't have time to look anything up and was in a rush to ship them. I shipped them out with overnight shipping and went home. I got home sat down, checked on my Paypal and saw the money was not there. Then I went to Kixify, and the shoe was still in stock. I called Paypal, the lady said that it was fraud. The post office is closed and so is their customer service. I have to wake up at 5am tomorrow now to sort this out and intercept the package before it leaves town. I've sold on other websites and always received a payment confirmation from Paypal. I was in such a rush to get the shoes shipped within  the next 30min before the post office closed it slipped my mind to check paypal. This is what the email looked like. Please feel free to hit her up and send **** to her home as I am planning to do. I'm a teenager who just lost my father and am trying to make money to live and this cold hearted b*%^h tried to steal my shoes. So lucky I caught it in time. 
[table][tr][td]
yMJOV2_fR9v0eZZPsWYIu4cARAjvhMVah_egQCFfcclKllgVAtw3YHb0D4PHLHnISaImoNQb06wGWHYchpd6Xdvwv8XHyPW-tXTg=s0-d-e1-ft
[/td][td]January 22, 2015  
TransactionID: 7SW67198M375889[/td][/tr][/table]
Hello,

You've received a payment of $305.00 USD(kay[email protected])  for your recent kixify sale. Please reply to this mail with tracking numbers, It will confirm that you sent the item(s) and you will not get a response until the tracking updates to "Delivered" or the buyer confirms the item(s). Due to buyers protection after the buyer confirms the item has been delivered, the transaction will appear in your Paypal account. 
[table][tr][td]
Buyer information
Kay Davis
Kay[email protected]
[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]
Ship-to address  - Confirmed

721 Ventura Ct
florence sc 29506      
[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]Description
Make sure you ship with fedex, Please tell the shipping company to leave the package at front door because I work from 7a.m. to 7p.m.and I will not be home on time for delivery. Thanks[/td][td]Unit price[/td][td]Qty[/td][td]Amount[/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]

[/td][td]
 [/td][/tr][/table]       

[table][/table][/td][td]$265.00 USD[/td][td]1[/td][td]$265.00
USD[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]Shipping and handling:[/td][td]$40.00 USD[/td][/tr][tr][td]Total:[/td][td]$305.00 USD[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

RnNZfQn2o2xpggJQqefCOervMbPIci5mujDPJnvl43kv6Rtxjyh5gHN_JKVzeU-aaGz3pePFgxfoAAtZJZNx8mveVTc-11j98EfuAJVcumUenA=s0-d-e1-ft

Receipt No: 5875-9815-9898-5890 Please keep this number for future reference, as your customer doesn't have a PayPal Transaction ID for this payment.

Invoice ID:71485-70075

Yeah, like I said, I was in a hurry to get it out, saw a message saying paid and didn't even think to question it. Getting them out in time so my  buyer can be happy and give me a positive review seemed more important. She was giving me $40 for shipping express, I wanted that money and rushed it. I always get an email from paypal saying they paid, I didn't even think about it this time. Definitely learned from my mistake. 

Let me start by saying I'm sorry for your loss man..Keep your head up.

As for the deal as you already know you did that to yourself being in a rush...NEVER NEVER ship till that $ is secured in your account..If they want expedited shipping tell them to get in the car and drive..Shoes ship when $ clears..PERIOD.

Last edited:
Sorry for your loss bro! Always look out for yourself in this game! It's a shame we all have to deal with this type of bs.

Let me start by saying I'm sorry for your loss man..Keep your head up.

As for the deal as you already know you did that to yourself being in a rush...NEVER NEVER ship till that $ is secured in your account..If they want expedited shipping tell them to get in the car and drive..Shoes ship when $ clears..PERIOD.

QTF.

I am pretty certain you can stop the packaged.

Good luck!

PS: Use this as a learning experience / close call.

Thanks guys! Yeah if it wasn't for that rush I would of caught it. Its a lesson learned, I did put in a request to intercept the package. Hope everything works out well. Thanks for the support. 

Guys, I put in the request to intercept the shoes yesterday and for some reason its out for delivery to the scammer. I called them as soon as I woke up and have been on the line for over an hour. I've talked to three people and none of them could get me into contact with the post office doing the delivery. I've been trying to contact them up until the point that the post office closed.  I am 100% f&^*$ because USPS couldn't do they're stupid job of simply intercepting. That scammer is going to get my shoes, and I'm out the $200 I paid plus the shipping. Completely done with this bull. 

Sorry for what happen man. Is it possible to report it to the local police department there... because technically, impersonating a money transaction company like PayPal and sending emails saying you've receive payment is fraud and illegal. I would report since i have nothing to lose anyway. You can tell them what happen and see if they can do anything about it...

esp since you have the dudes address

Last edited:
USPS is not reliable with intercepting packages. they have very slow systems and dont operate like other couriers

had this been Fedex or UPS you could have intercepted it easily without issue.

take the L man. Im sorry you had to get scammed but next time always login to paypal. Ive never in life shipped or thought about shipping an item even same day without logging into my account first and seeing payment. Email means nothing to me at all.

prob ain't even the real address. I ain't wasting more time on it. it got intercepted thats all that matters.

USPS is not reliable with intercepting packages. they have very slow systems and dont operate like other couriers

take the L man. Im sorry you had to get scammed but next time always login to paypal. Ive never in life shipped or thought about shipping an item even same day without logging into my account first and seeing payment. Email means nothing to me at all.
Yeah. Took forever but it got intercepted. Thank god for that. Prob noticed right before delivering it. Insane headache they gave me tho. 

Yeah. Took forever but it got intercepted. Thank god for that. Prob noticed right before delivering it. Insane headache they gave me tho. 

Yea usually if they put it in the system and when the mailman scans the package it will pop up. sometimes its too late.

glad you didnt get scammed man.

Well i'm glad you got your shoes back. Now if you can send it to me, i promise i'll pay you after i receive it, lol

WHEW!  Good thing you got your shoes back.  Lesson learned, and fortunately not the hard way.  NEVER ship until the $$$ is definitely yours.  Way too many flakes and scammers out there.

F****'d I'd use this post since it's the most recent....sorry on ya loss lil homie and glad you got ya work back.....

There is a seller on Kixify called roccoam77 and wondered if anybody has dealt with him....has 90+% but some of the feedback has me skeptical.... he states in his shipping policy that some shoes are shipped from different locations...but come with retail reciepts....

Just wondered since he has some flavaz.....

Any assist on this would be good money....

OG

On a good/bad day I could be...bwahahahahaha....

It's all good my G....no love lost on my side.....

Now lemme hold that beach cruiser and that chain....

On a good/bad day I could be...bwahahahahaha....

It's all good my G....no love lost on my side.....

Now lemme hold that beach cruiser and that chain....
:lol:
Yea man I guess you can Hold that, but please be sure I get that back, its my mommas chain. :D

Last edited:
If it sounds too good to be true and they give you a story of I need these shoes really bad...I sell shoes all the time, I don't need someone to justify why they are buying them and the buyer giving me a story. Thats a red flag, either you want them or not and keep the convo simple. They try to get you emotionally, SF scam artist

I talked to the guy and he seeme legit plus im using paypal so im sorta protected and also he has actual pictures of the shoe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom