KIXIFY SCAM. I AM THE SELLER. BUYER SCAMMED ME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's crazy cuz I had the same exact thing happen to me today. I had Jordan 7s up for sale, and some dude was like "i'll pay 250 for them with $50 overnight shipping". So I was like "yeah okay message me when you ready" lol. I send him his invoice on PP and it said unpaid. He said he paid it but my money wouldn't show up until after he confirmed he received the shoes. yeah okay so I call up Paypal and they like "it's a fraud, he's a scammer".  Moral of the story be CAREFUL and don't ship anything before you sure you got paid.

You learned the hard way bro. To everyone yall that got GOT. Its your own fault and should only blame yourself for jumping in something you didnt research before hand. Consider this an expensive lesson. That's why I don't use PayPal. Paypal is a scammers dream come true.

Last edited:
so glad you said this. Literally maybe two hours ago the same thing happened to me with the person being from the same area and having that same zip code. The person said the same thing that your post said. Once i received that email something didn't seem right so i had to do my research. My email from the person looks the exact same as yours. Luckily, I didnt ship the shoes off. Scammers getting professional out here! 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom