KIXPO 2009 Event Details - July 24th-26th Dallas, TX

If you happened to stop by Adikt, Centre, Sport Sole, and /or index skateboards make sure to pick up a Kixpo ad.

If you happen to be @ Valley View, pick up some Kixpo ads @:
-97.9FM
-Footlocker
-Champs
-Hat World
-Journeys
-Finish Line
-Mixtape Store

If anybody need some Kixpo ads, we'll be @ Shogun, both Big Mike's locations, SW Center, and the Centre Anniversary BBQ this Saturday. On Sunday,we'll be at the Debacle screening with index.

If you're in North Dallas, Kixpo ads are available at the Foot Locker on Webb Chapel (@ Forest). Thanks, Alex!

Website back up and running, mo betta butta!!
www.kixpo.com

Don't forget the hotline if you need details on the fly: 214-336-2365
Text if you will attending.
nerd.gif

Hey ya'll i dunno if u guys listen to osd but i'll definitely send them an email and hopefully get them to talk about kixpo on their show

Originally Posted by Db0i

Hey ya'll i dunno if u guys listen to osd but i'll definitely send them an email and hopefully get them to talk about kixpo on their show

That would be appreciated, Homey!
pimp.gif

Our homie KO with Snkrbox and PRPLMNT will be at Kixpo 2009 Doing live lasering. Hit up KO before Kixpo to get a quote and find out more details. His work getsthe Deadstock official stamp of approval. Bring your design on a thunb drive in either ai. or eps. format.

Check the myspace page for more pics www.myspace.com/thesnkrbox

(word is he is doing the official Kixpo 2009 Dunk Hi)

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

i'm gonna attend the event.

if any NTers need a 4th player for their 3 on 3 team let me know.
Holla to me @ the Merch table. Check the DFW thread if you a free agent.

For a 2nd consecutive year, Kixpo is proud to be a partner of Shoes for Orphaned Souls, a locally basednot-for-profit organization with an international reach. Shoes for Orphaned Souls has provided shoes to 1.6 million at-risk children in the United States andto orphans in 55 different countries worldwide.

Kixpo 50 Pair Goal

Now we're asking you to help make a difference in a child's life. We're trying to reach a goal of50 pairs of shoes donated during Kixpo 2009. We're encouraging all sponsors, vendors, exhibitors, and visitors to Kixpo 2009 to donate a pair of shoes andmake a positive change a child's life. There will a drop-off station at Kixpo ready to take your donation.

How to Help

*Donate a new pair of shoes and/or socks

*Make a cash contribution, to help underwrite international shipping costs

*Visit http://www.shoesfororphansouls.org/ for moreinformation

sup dtown fam. i emailed stephen today don't know if he got it...looks like i won't be able to make it to kixpo after all. sorry guys i'm trulypissed that i'm gonna miss your awesome event. def try to make it next year! Thanks

Back
Top Bottom