KIXPO 2009 Event Details - July 24th-26th Dallas, TX

Originally Posted by ObiWonGinobili

sup dtown fam. i emailed stephen today don't know if he got it...looks like i won't be able to make it to kixpo after all. sorry guys i'm truly pissed that i'm gonna miss your awesome event. def try to make it next year! Thanks
Next time, homey.

URGENT - DFW I had a few displayers cancel due to unforseen circumstances and need to fill their space. If you would like to display PLEASE send me a PM. It isFREE!!!!

Let me know thanks.

Kixpo in the Community

For the second consecutive year, Kixpo is proud to be a partner of Shoes for Orphan Souls, a ministry of Buckner International, which provides new shoes andsocks to orphans and at-risk children in the United States and throughout the world. From conducting shoe drives to humanitarian aid trips, Shoes for OrphanSouls offers hands-on opportunities to individuals, groups and organizations that want to transform lives. Since 1999, more than 1.8 million pairs of new shoesand socks have been distributed to 63 countries

Change a Life

Now we're asking you to help make a difference in a child's life. We're encouraging all sponsors, vendors, exhibitors, and visitors to Kixpo 2009to donate a NEW pair of shoes and make a positive change to a child's life. There will a drop-off station at Kixpo ready to take your NEW shoes.

How to Help

*Donate a NEW pair of shoes and/or socks
*Make a cash contribution, to help underwrite international shipping costs
*Visit http://www.shoesfororphansouls.org/ for more information

Ill probably drop by today.

I guess ill wear True Blue 3s
smile.gif

I only saw 3 pairs of Pennys on display. Maybe I should get a table next year... Anyway, a lot of people brought their A game shoes today. Nice work.

did anybody take pictures or are there any pictures from the event
sadly for the second year in a row i missed the event FTL

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

^^that was my table i beleive...next yr. ima come deep with the pennys though..

I look forward to it. Have you posted any of them in the Penny thread in Sneaker Showcase?

naw, i dont think so.......i had the atlantic pennys on my table which i beleive i was the only one to have them...thanks to adikt

^^^ You were the only one with them on Sat (also, the black/white/blue IIs and blue 1/2 cents). I got my pair of Atlantics on Friday (South Face of Mt. Pennyin Penny Thread). I picked up your 1/2 cents...oddly enough my first time to see them in person. If you remember the white boy looking at them...that was me.

word...that was you......yea those where mines..... i apreciate you on asking to pick them up, b/c i was getting pissed on random people picking up my kicksand we had a dont not touch sign...

cats were pickin up everything inspite of the signs we put up! next year, a cattle prod will get the point across!

Originally Posted by akuma471

cats were pickin up everything inspite of the signs we put up! next year, a cattle prod will get the point across!

Maybe laser beams like on Ocean's 12. I respect the no touching sign because I know I would hate it. Kids and their greasy fingers...

I called anyone out who touched the shoes or anything else on my table, it happens at any show, people either dont know how to read, or just dont respect otherpeoples things.

Originally Posted by sk84star

did anybody take pictures or are there any pictures from the event
sadly for the second year in a row i missed the event FTL
We had 4 different photographers snapping pics. As soon as we compile them all, we'll post on www.kipo.com .

Back
Top Bottom