Klay Thompson Signature Shoe By ANTA *KT9*

thinking about coppin the bahamas or tributes with the 30% off. Does the code end monday night?

Last edited:
People are just plain ignorrant . Designs on any objects are just plain opinion. There are no such thing as everyone like it. I really got dissapointed on SB without any solid reference with their rational. There are no good reason on labelling a shoe as ugly if anyone dont like the design of the shoe. Its so immature and baised opinion is being shown at SB review. The players edition of KT shoes are very nice in detail and had a great quality control unlike most shoes with slight imperfections like overglued and deform soles. Anyone i would not buy a shoe because people say it is "hot" but I simply made my decesion based on performance and if "I" like it regardless what they say.

If you weren't aware, antaamerica.com had a huge sale over Memorial Day weekend.  Due to it's tremendous success, we've extended the sale through June 3rd.  We recognize that we did have issues with an earlier sale and the ability to use the DUB30 discount.  Well, here's what you've been waiting for, all models are included in the sale, even shoes on sale.

For 30% off, use the promo code: MEMORIALKT3E

Thanks!

i did placed my orders of 3 shoes but status is still pending hopefully there is a free 2day shipping in near future lol. too bad i live in maryland my shoes might not arrive till game 5 lol

The warehouse used by Anta America is slower than all get out!  I believe this may be the situation with many 3PLs (third party logistics).  Hopefully, they come soon.

@edmunddantes2, if you can find a freight forwarder, I'd go with the PE.  From the materials to the construction and where it's constructed are all totally different.  Even the last used to construct the shoes is different.  Some of these aspects where previously covered, including cutaways from the product.  The Chinese product have pretty much been at best a Kohl's shoe and worst a Walmart or Payless shoe.  

Mine still pending :frown:

Mine are still sittin in LA too and I ordered early on the 26th. Even with a weekend and holiday, still gonna take a full week to travel about 5-6 hours up the coast to norcal lol. I wont even be home for the weekend when they are supposed arrive.

You probably wont get them until like middle of next week, but at least youll get them! [emoji]128521[/emoji]

@thapointguy, the box may be nicer, but the shoes aren't.  I mean, they're not bad, but they're not the PE.  The PE midsoles have more cushion and the upper materials & quality are what Klay actually wears. 

There is one PE model that can be found in China.  We had it stripped down from it's original version, which would likely have prompted a multi-million dollar suit by Disney.  Now, it's a simple olive green nubuck KT2 available in very limited editions at select Anta stores.  They can do what they want in China, so they still refer to it as some futuristic warrior.  

For fun - here are some photos of the original version.  Can you identify the elements, the suit issue, the inspiration and the error?

Are we going to get the KT Outdoor 2 here in the US? Really want that shoe

Hi guys! Just some additional information with these KT2s post and chase. I know the Nightwing already pointed out the differences between the Chinese and US PE versions in the season versions, I will just point out some for the post season versions.

The US PE version has an extra layer of soft material fused to the knit for added rigidity. This makes the shoe more locked in compared to the Chinese version where the knit is felt really soft and stretches at the mid-foot. However the Chinese version gives more ventilation due to the lack of layer.

Others include eyelets on the US PE are knit while on the Chinese are thin metallic fuse.

@ocdg- I would add that the PE has actual ventilation in the forefoot, even with the extra layer, whereas the Chinese version has it partially printed, no actual perforations.

As an aside, The Finals Sale 30% off will end by 9am PDT.  Last Call!

Back
Top Bottom