Klay Thompson Signature Shoe By ANTA *KT9*

For those interested in the outdoor version, these are freakin' GORGEOUS. I love how Anta creatively placed the logo (it's not noticeable in a good way...and just this fire colorway/color blocking).

Played in them indoors just this past weekend, GREAT cushion and traction. Went half-size down. Bought these for hooping outdoors (very hard outsole), but they're soo beautiful I don't wanna damage them by playing outdoors haha.

Best part is these are just $80 srp. Got them for 20off upon release here in the Philippines. Great buy for me. My very first Anta shoe and cheapest bball shoe yet...but I love them.

Wait, you went a half size down? I am size 10 US on Nikes and they don't list any size 10 on any Anta shoes and I'm not sure what size to get. I initially ordered the 9.5 but famuji customer support suggested the 10.5. I'm really hoping I got the right size.

Wait, you went a half size down? I am size 10 US on Nikes and they don't list any size 10 on any Anta shoes and I'm not sure what size to get. I initially ordered the 9.5 but famuji customer support suggested the 10.5. I'm really hoping I got the right size.

Just for comparison, I'm a size 9.5 in the KB Mentalities & Mamba Instinct, size 9 in the Venomenon 5. I consider sz 9 to be my normal sz though. So I can safely say that the KT Outdoor 2 Low definitely runs long.

It's widefooter friendly with plenty of space for the toes. Midfoot is kind of narrow when you go half size down. Not enough to bother me. Length was perfect for me at sz 8.5 which is why i opted for it...for lockdown purposes since i hoop in these.

I just think heel slip may be experienced if one goes true to size, but other reviews have said it is perfectly fine to go TTS on this. But I def wouldn't go half size up. Hope this helps.

Available now.
https://www.hibasketballshoes.com/a...t-hot-stay-hot-professional-basketball-shoes/
https://www.hibasketballshoes.com/a...on-kt3-on-fire-professional-basketball-shoes/

The traction looks good but I don't know about durability as grooves that split up like that tends to weaken over time especially translucent rubber. The strap seems pointless but I like that you can remove it completely. I'll get a pair or two of this version, definitely more lows than highs.

ktom-2017-09-23-08-47-57-542.png

Kt3-2017-09-23-08-48-26-289.png

kt3m-2017-09-23-08-49-00-349.png

KT3-2017-09-23-08-49-27-660.png

Synthetic upper option without strap available as well. I would've been fine with this version just replace with the knit upper instead
KT3-2017-09-23-08-51-44-709.png

Last edited:
Really wish they had these in a 11.5 as I have been waiting to copy these for a while now

Looking to grab some outdoor 2 lows but unsure about sizing. I'm a wide-footer, 10.5 in soldier IX and lebron XIII. I tried some stuff in store, PG1 (11), CE low (11), and Lillard 3 (10.5) for some other references.

Looking to grab some outdoor 2 lows but unsure about sizing. I'm a wide-footer, 10.5 in soldier IX and lebron XIII. I tried some stuff in store, PG1 (11), CE low (11), and Lillard 3 (10.5) for some other references.

The KT Outdoor 2 Low is wide footer friendly and slightly runs long for me, so I recommend going TTS. Dang hope my recom is correct for ya haha

https://www.chinasportshop.com/

Anyone tried buying KTs from this website ?

I haven't but that site actually charges for sizes larger than 10!! WTH is with that? I really want the Get Hot Stay Hot KT3 but not for $147 before shipping!!! Is there any US distribution going to start soon? The knit looks very cool and the colorway of that shoe is great. Just can't shell out that much for something I have no idea how they will fit (if they will run small or big, etc).

I ordered once from there so they are legit. Same type as Famuji and hibasketball.

What size are you again 05fordgt 05fordgt ? Famuji has 11 and 12 now and they don't charge extra.

I ordered once from there so they are legit. Same type as Famuji and hibasketball.

What size are you again 05fordgt 05fordgt ? Famuji has 11 and 12 now and they don't charge extra.

Thanks for the reply buddy. I am an 11 but some brands run small. I wore the Peak Tony Parker 2 and had to go up half a size. Just don't know if these run small or not.

I need that 11.5!!!! I ordered the KT2 in a 12 last year and I now I know 11.5 would be a perfect fit

Thanks for the reply buddy. I am an 11 but some brands run small. I wore the Peak Tony Parker 2 and had to go up half a size. Just don't know if these run small or not.

Seems these might run tts because it’s knitted but yeah just wait for nightwing2303 to get them for the review to be sure.

THESE!!! These are the ones I am hoping Anta America releases here on their site. Famuji doesn't have an 11 in stock and while I want the Get Hot Stay Hot colorway, this color blue with the gradient knit is sick (and I want first)!!!

if you do order from Famuji...discount code "weartesters" = 5% discount

fyi: i ordered the KT2 low from Famuji...ordered on Oct 9, delivered on Oct 18th

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom