Klay Thompson Signature Shoe By ANTA *KT9*

Anybody know whats the delivery service like for Anta America? Ordered the GHSH colorway and saw it had USPS Priority Shipping. Wonder if ill get them in this week.

Anybody know whats the delivery service like for Anta America? Ordered the GHSH colorway and saw it had USPS Priority Shipping. Wonder if ill get them in this week.

That's a great question. When (or if) you find out, let me know. I want to order them as well but I'm on vacation this week and all my shoes I have mailed to my work. If it takes a week or so, I'll order today or tomorrow as that should have them arriving when I get back.

Dang.... Anta already hit me with a shipment email and tracking. Hope the priority is something like 2-3 day. That would be dope. I could test these alongside my Dame 4's!

Are the KT3's from anta America made differently from the KT3 in China just like the KT2's were?

Unless cushion thickness is different there is no way to tell this year i don’t think. Looks the same from the outside. The box might be different though

Unless cushion thickness is different there is no way to tell this year i don’t think. Looks the same from the outside. The box might be different though
I ask because in the kt2 the American shoe ran a 1/2 size smaller than the China shoe

brought my daughter a pair of KT2 Code Red from Anta America, size 8. she takes a size 8 in Nike & addidas. the KT2 fit the same for her. it's the only Anta i've bought so i can't say if it's different from a chinese Anta shoe

If the shipping goes well, I should have my GET HOT STAY HOT pair in by Wednesday/Thursday. Coming from Ohio to NYC. Will def do a quick on foot and step in comfort review once I get them bad boys in.

Famuji also has the "Away" and "On Fire"

KT3_away.JPG KT3_onfire.JPG

FYI: just rec'd the KT2 Low Outdoor Black/Rose from Famuji...very impressed..these look even better in person than in the pictures...FYI: i'm a size 14 & went TTS but after trying them on, probably could have even gotten away with size 13. these KT2 run longgg
KT2blackrose.JPG

Last edited:
If the shipping goes well, I should have my GET HOT STAY HOT pair in by Wednesday/Thursday. Coming from Ohio to NYC. Will def do a quick on foot and step in comfort review once I get them bad boys in.

Hey buddy, did you ever get the shoes in? I'm eagerly awaiting a review on fit and sizing. Going to order a pair as soon as I hear. Thanks.

KT3's are sold out on Anta America's site. Still on Famuji though. Are they gonna restock do you think? I really want the Make it Rain colorway.

Hey buddy, did you ever get the shoes in? I'm eagerly awaiting a review on fit and sizing. Going to order a pair as soon as I hear. Thanks.

Yeah man i got a response from anta saying that i actually had bought a pair on Anta America when they had sold out of the size and they’re restocking and my pair should be going out this week.

05fordgt 05fordgt Famuji has the "Make It Rain", sizes 6.5-10.5
.....discount code "weartesters" gets you 5% off which will bring the total to $119.04 {INCLUDES shipping.} cheaper than Anta America
.....Anta America charges $10 to ship to USA and i think they only have the KT3 "GHSH", no "MIR". the ANTAKT2 discount code doesn't apply to the KT3
.....i just got a pair of the KT2 low outdoor from Famuji, ordered on Oct 9th & rec'd on Oct 18th

hope this helps

Last edited:
F*ck it. Had to try out a pair for open gym runs. Hopefully they come in time. Ordered them this past monday and hope to play in them on Wednesday(from Famuji)

F*ck it. Had to try out a pair for open gym runs. Hopefully they come in time. Ordered them this past monday and hope to play in them on Wednesday(from Famuji)
Hey buddy, what shipping option did you choose from them and where are you located? Just trying to get an idea on what to choose. I think they show 3 options.

05fordgt 05fordgt
fyi: i ordered the KT2 low from Famuji...ordered on Oct 9, delivered on Oct 18th..standard shipping {Economy EMS Epacket} shipped to Boston MA
- the package required a signature for delivery. wasn't home & wound up having to pick them up at the PO
- i used "weartesters" for the discount code = 5% off which covered $4 of the $5 shipping cost

Last edited:
anyone playing on KT 2 ?
i bought one on my TTS 9.5US and its too snug, I am waiting for the swap 10US from the ANTA store in Dubai.
How is it with you? tried at home and the traction grips really well
i hope to hoop with it this Tuesday
please share your experience,

my fav hoops shoes are as follows:
1. Lebron Soldier 9
2. Lebron 9 Elite
3. Jordan M11
4. Crazy Explosive 2016 and Lillard 2
5. Jordan 31

Back
Top Bottom