Klay Thompson Signature Shoe By ANTA *KT9*

The fuse is traditional fuse. Not really sure how to describe it or what to compare it to. Maybe like the Kobe V or JC3. It's not rigid or too soft. It doesn't hurt your feet or anything. If you have the KT 1 then it's like that. It's hard to describe as like you said we've been getting use to the knit/woven stuff.
The Kobe 5 upper feels soft enough and the jc3 feels great so I guess it's not on the stiff side. That's good news. Now if only more pictures were available of the other colorways besides the home

It's later today. No I'm not going. Only signing Stance socks they're selling there I believe. I don't mess with socks with designs/pictures on them, not even if it's signed.

^Another true size 11.5 here waiting

I'm pumped to try this shoe, there's something about a simplistic, well-shaped and balanced model that's a good fit for me.  Sort of HD/KD V vibe that attracts me to it.

Just got my Away colorway in. Took 4 weeks (to Aus). The package was wayyyy secure, shoes intact.

I missed the memo that they run narrow. So if you have wide feet (like I do), you probably shouldn't get these. I ordered true to size and it really pushes up against the sides of my feet and I'm not sure if going up half a size will change much(?) + probs wouldn't want the extra toe room. I'll see if breaking them in over the next couple of weeks will change anything though.

Gave them a test run and they're great shoes despite the fit (for me).

Last edited:
I placed an order at Famuji for a pair of KT2s and a pair of Olympic KTS. Ordered placed on December 2nd. I was told it was shipped on December 4th. Still waiting. I was told it would arrive before Christmas. Hopefully it gets here soon, otherwise I have to buy my daughter a different gift.

I was told 5-7 business days.

Update: it's now 12/23 and still not here. First time buying from Famuji. You may want to look elsewhere.

Last edited:
Yeah I saw that and a couple other things for that price. Those were most likely gifted from the respective companies. Good come up for you. I had two higher priced shoes I was able to cart but didn't really need them so let them go.

Back
Top Bottom