Knicks start buyout talk with Stephon Marbury

Get that paper starbury
pimp.gif

Id like to see him play somewhere, or atleast see him punish dudes in the ebc in the summer

This dude is far from over. This dude can still put up 20 with ease. He is going to help whatever team he goes to. I think the Spurs would be the best fir forhim because he wouldn't dare +%#! around with Pop and Duncan around. I think the Rockets, Warriors, Heat, and Celtics would all be good fits as well.

I wouldnt be surprised if he goes on a bad team, gets crazy stats as the number one option, and gets the big final contract.

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

I wouldnt be surprised if he goes on a bad team, gets crazy stats as the number one option, and gets the big final contract.
Do you really think a team would overpay for a 32 year old PG?

Originally Posted by friscostylez

The Mavs gave up their future for Jason Kidd

Marbury needs to take himself to Italy quick. I'm disappointed in Alien Head. As much as I dislike him. He could have went from wack to okay in the NBA.

Man who's NBA career has fallen off the worst ? :

A: Stephon Marbury
B: Steve Francis
C: Penny Hardaway

Wow just wow

Originally Posted by friscostylez

Overseas? yes.

Back
Top Bottom