Know anybody with little mans syndrome??

Why do these dudes feel like they constantly need to prove themselves and talk the most noise?

Discuss

Dogs are the same way, little dogs conceptualize themselves as gigantic dogs when against others.

i don't know too many now, but when i was in the military, i worked with two. both of them were from the deep south, so their drawl was just as annoying. i chalked it up to them taking advantage of their rank and that they probably took the beats early and often before they joined the military. i guess to them, sh**ing on their subordinates was their way of getting back at all of the folks in their past that made fun of them.

They want confirmation from their boys that they are the $%*!. They feel like they aren't doing it if people aren't either giving them praise up the bumhole or hating on them.

Originally Posted by MF Doomer

Dogs are the same way, little dogs conceptualize themselves as gigantic dogs when against others.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Perfect comparison...I have a 5"2 friend and this dude is constantly trying to fight 
laugh.gif

"many" not all the ones i see buy the biggest trucks, biggest rims, run their mouth the most, and stay ready for a brawl.

lol know a couple fools like this can't even go out with them cuz they always wilding out knowin theyll proly get knocked out

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by mrkane

Why do these dudes feel like they constantly need to prove themselves and talk the most noise?

Discuss
let them boys "dress better"

roll.gif

I take offense to that comment but that +%#% got me rolling.
laugh.gif
  I swear NT is full of the funniest people in world.

What does height have to do with anything? 
laugh.gif
I know small dudes (5'9 and below) that could put hands on a lot of tall dudes.

I think I suffer from random little man sucka attacks at times around taller people even though I'm 5'10..I just want those extra 2 inches

Back
Top Bottom