Know anybody with little mans syndrome??

Originally Posted by 216301baller

I think I suffer from random little man sucka attacks at times around taller people even though I'm 5'10..I just want those extra 2 inches

werd papi?

i know what you mean. yolked 5'3 dudes at my local gym are always mugging for no reason.

or during a pick-up bball game, when its time to decide shirts vs. skins, they always volunteer with the quickness to go skins, to show off their "physique".

got me like:

Spoiler [+]
qYEHdX4X3jbl68kcr4EO5pvdo1_500.jpg

laugh.gif
sometimes I feel like I have that little man syndrome... but then I just realize I'm way awesomer and have a yoked out bod that most peasants can't stand up to.

Plus I usually roll pretty deep with my crew sooooo ya
ohwell.gif

This is like half the crowd at the gym. Some of them just walk around mugging in between sets. Either that, or they take a sip from the taller of the two water fountains (that's not for you little guys)

On the B-ball courts they have some misconception that because they started lifting weights that basic physics no longer apply. Just last week I had a 5'10 guy try to post me up and say mismatch (I'm 6'6"). Needless to say I pinned his livelihood against the backboard.

real life, i am 5'5, but no, I never try to prove myself to other people. 
My dad is shorter than me but has a slight attitude about him that lowkey embarrasses me when he gets irritated with people when shopping. 
ohwell.gif
 We are Japanese if it matters.

a lot of short people are messed with throughout their lives. i wonder how many shorter guys get accused of short man syndrome just because they stand up for themselves after so much.

man who doesn't...and everybody knows that one short dude with crazy hands
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nash

laugh.gif

url

url

url

url

url

url

Just a few people that started off with 'little man' syndrome... until they whooped everybody's !@#
laugh.gif

I'm 5'7 and actually very quiet (but I can be quite outspoken when the need arises), especially around new folk. I don't go around mugging or anything, but for me it's the other way around.
Bigger dudes always trying to test me, 
laugh.gif
. Even when I was a kid the most random ninjas (old, young, black, white, whatever) would want to fight me. 

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by Nash

laugh.gif

url

url

url

url

url

url

Just a few people that started off with 'little man' syndrome... until they whooped everybody's !@#
laugh.gif
Pro fighters don't count 
laugh.gif

i've seen small dudes put the beats on folks 6 ft tall.

it's hilarious
laugh.gif

but yo height can't really compare to strength and all that jazz.

running backs in the nfl are like 5'7 and 200 lbs. Can you even explain that.... they aren't fat either.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

This is like half the crowd at the gym. Some of them just walk around mugging in between sets. Either that, or they take a sip from the taller of the two water fountains (that's not for you little guys)

On the B-ball courts they have some misconception that because they started lifting weights that basic physics no longer apply. Just last week I had a 5'10 guy try to post me up and say mismatch (I'm 6'6"). Needless to say I pinned his livelihood against the backboard.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I used to suffer from.this playing college ball (5'11")

My ex didn't make it better when we broke up...

Went after cats 6'4"+ consistently ... smh...

I bounced back like a rubber band, doe.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

No pics ... she lurks on here and then texts me "so you want yambs, huh?"

And spells it that way. Smh.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

When I go to the gym (regular weight gym) I get mean mugged by a lot of short asian dudes.

laugh.gif

I'm at the bench getting pumped up to do my sets, and this group of 5 asian dudes come by glancing at how many 45's I have on my bar..

I look and my cousin and we be like..
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
was just talking bout this, but more along dudes who are like 5'7.

A good buddy of mine.
Dude is real petite, 5'5, 125lbs.
Always seems like he has to prove himself for everything - getting girls, who can eat more and what not.
He gets extra salty if we joke about his size to the point where he wouldn't wanna talk to anyone after.

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

roll.gif
roll.gif
was just talking bout this, but more along dudes who are like 5'7.

I aint gonna lie. On the bball court that's me. I'm 5'8" with a 6'4" wingspan so I catch em off guard. it sucks cuz I'm stocky so I look even shorter but when the ball is up, i'm good money.

This dude at work got real heated when a woman coworker called him short. He's like 5'6 and me being 5'11 I naturally agreed with her. I wasn't rude or anything cause I know how dudes get bout their height but he was going off lol.

Back
Top Bottom