Kobe advises '12 team would beat Dream Team

LeBron vs Pippen would be so appreicated
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by Charles Schwag

The 2012 Miami Heat are better than the '92 dream team

2012 Miami heat > 1992 Olympic dream team Barcelona
That 92 Olympic team played Angola, Croatia, lithuania....that's the competition?
Lebron James is better than anyone on that 92 dream team.

'12 Olympic team > '92 dream teamDurant, Melo, Kobe, Bron >>>> magic, Jordan, bird, Barkley

Cosine Larry bird being overrated....

Bird was the great white hope....jimmer freddette, Tim tebow...Amerikkka force fed us those lames

Larry bird was trash...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That does it. In my decade on this website, this is the WORST post I've ever read on this message board. I lost brain cells because of it. Congratulations.
This!

And Schwag, are they really lames? Look at you tho...
f72f1030294111e19e4a12313813ffc0_7.jpg

aaedc6de507511e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

80a7587c507511e19e4a12313813ffc0_7.jpg

why would black people hate Larry Bird? i think the dude that called him "trash" (which is laughable) is Asian

ima just say that the 92 Dream Team would be facing much tougher international players then Kokoc
laugh.gif

are you guys kidding me? the 2012 team WOULD NOT beat the 92 team. Have you guys not seen the passes Magic Johnson passed to Michael Jordan during the 1992 Summer games?? 
sick.gif

And the guy who said Larry Bird was overrated had to be trolling. Im black and I love him as an athlete. Dude's jumper was plain money 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i just skimmed through this thread and don't feel like actually reading the whole thing.. but i think alot of people aren't thinking about this logically

the '12 team is going to be playing melo and lebron a TON at PF (and i'm going assume no one who actually watches basketball is going to say griffin or love are good at defense).. which means those guys have to go up against a very in their primes karl malone and charles barkley

the '12 team has 1 true center, a 6'10/11 defensive center in a league that is presently devoid of half decent big men (plus he has no real offensive game outside of dunking).. while the '92 team had ewing and robinson who were actually offensive threats ALONG WITH playing defense (and both were legit 7 footers)

people really forget how dirty/slick stockton was, he would be perfect against CP3 in the international game where they allow you to get more physical (plus people forget dude was a 40% 3 point shooter for his career).. against westbrook and deron, i would just switch jordan or pippen down to either of those guys and hide magic/stockton on whoever the shooter or weak offensive guy is

That 92 Olympic team played Angola, Croatia, lithuania....that's the competition?

'12 Olympic team > '92 dream teamDurant, Melo, Kobe, Bron >>>> magic, Jordan, bird, Barkley

Bird was the great white hope....jimmer freddette, Tim tebow...Amerikkka force fed us those lames

Larry bird was trash...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Aside from their inconsistent big 3 (besides LBJ), who they got? Has to be trollin though!

Larry bird was trash...
welp...looks like im out this life...on to the next
1234443297_ken_park_suicide.gif

It would be close and there's no point in arguing. If you think one side would dominate you're sick

I'm just assuming these outlandish comments are meant for effect and obviously sarcastic

Even better when someone said old people get senile and say crazy thngs. Because the youth of today graces the world with SO much intelligence and knowledge ha ha.

Still rolling with 92, athleticism alone doesn't push 2012 ahead (use different arguments I would consider)

Originally Posted by jbone2308

To end all these arguments about players today vs. yesterday.

Let's ask ourselves if Magic and Bird trained and dieted like today's athletes what would that look like?

Imagine Wilt, Russell, and DR. J, with personal trainers...smh

Wilt would be a combination of D12, Hakeem, and Shaq.
Not to mention not having to play in them damn converse chucks and weapons 
laugh.gif

I would love to see Durant, Love, and Blake try to guard Scottie , Mike , Drexler , Barkley , and Malone . Yo that $#%@ wouldn't even be fair
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sorianotron

Larry bird was trash...
welp...looks like im out this life...on to the next
1234443297_ken_park_suicide.gif
eek.gif
when the bullet actually went through though
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nobody seeing the Dream team fam

Back
Top Bottom