Kobe and other stars to play exhibition games?

Originally Posted by niophyte0430

Originally Posted by yallayalla

ran out of tickets.. dont want to settle for genad
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

any news if the games will be televised?

Yes, IBC 13 live July 23.. delayed telecast for July 24 @ 7PM...
thanks!!

I hope there will be replays especially the game on Sunday, have a basketball game scheduled on that day.

Anyway, Patricia Hizon tweeted this;
"DO NOT bring your DSLR or video cameras to the #SmartUltimateAllStarWeekend! They'll only allow point and shoot cams"

Same with the Kobe event last week. I have no problem with it since I only use a digicam, just a reminder for folks out there.

I hope there will be replays especially the game on Sunday, have a basketball game scheduled on that day.

Anyway, Patricia Hizon tweeted this;
"DO NOT bring your DSLR or video cameras to the #SmartUltimateAllStarWeekend! They'll only allow point and shoot cams"

Same with the Kobe event last week. I have no problem with it since I only use a digicam, just a reminder for folks out there.

Originally Posted by squall325

is he talking about PBA?

In 2008, former NBA all-star Gilbert Arenas had a very memorable visit to Manila. Unlike most other visitors from the big leagues, the erstwhile Washington Wizards star seemed to embrace the love given to him by the Filipino crowd, so much so that Rafe Bartholomew even wrote about the trip for the New York Times:
“They make you feel like you’re a god,

Originally Posted by squall325

is he talking about PBA?

In 2008, former NBA all-star Gilbert Arenas had a very memorable visit to Manila. Unlike most other visitors from the big leagues, the erstwhile Washington Wizards star seemed to embrace the love given to him by the Filipino crowd, so much so that Rafe Bartholomew even wrote about the trip for the New York Times:
“They make you feel like you’re a god,

Back
Top Bottom