Kobe and other stars to play exhibition games?

damn! people dropping serious cash! face value for me man...
is it true they would sell tickets sat/sun morning? upper a- gen ad?

someone's selling courtside tickets to celebrities for 20k each. if you think about it,
it's actually REALLY reasonable (if you don't mind the actual ticket price)

imagine how much a good seat would cost if you watch an all star game in the states.
never mind courtside seats!

Originally Posted by squall325

^ Rabeh was also soft (I think softer) while in the UAAP. He just kept on shooting jumpers and kept on complaining to the ref for missed calls instead of running back on D. If he ever did ran back he wont even attempt a block. We actually got a better player in Greg than what we got with Rabeh.
I don't know why they've had that play where the center makes a jumper from the free-throw line FOR YEARS... with no one in the paint to box out.
indifferent.gif

Rabeh was just a brat. On top of that, he had like a 2" vertical.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

^ Rabeh was also soft (I think softer) while in the UAAP. He just kept on shooting jumpers and kept on complaining to the ref for missed calls instead of running back on D. If he ever did ran back he wont even attempt a block. We actually got a better player in Greg than what we got with Rabeh.
I don't know why they've had that play where the center makes a jumper from the free-throw line FOR YEARS... with no one in the paint to box out.
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Maybe because Coach Black believes in the saying: "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." Since we're winning so there was no reason to change.

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Maybe because Coach Black believes in the saying: "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." Since we're winning so there was no reason to change.

http://www.aranetacenter.net/2008/allstar.php
FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED, PAY AS YOU ENTER.  New sections will be opened on game days. For those who are securing their tickets on the day itself, a first-come, first-served, pay as you enter policy will be enforced. This is to discourage scalpers. No re-entry will be allowed.
is this what i think it means? i have upper b tickets, but ill gladly pay for upper a tickets just for the reserved seating

FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED, PAY AS YOU ENTER.  New sections will be opened on game days. For those who are securing their tickets on the day itself, a first-come, first-served, pay as you enter policy will be enforced. This is to discourage scalpers. No re-entry will be allowed.
is this what i think it means? i have upper b tickets, but ill gladly pay for upper a tickets just for the reserved seating

Originally Posted by frink85

I doubt it. I think they mean they're re-opening sections for SRO tix.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by frink85

I doubt it. I think they mean they're re-opening sections for SRO tix.
ohwell.gif

It'll be interesting to see when pride kicks in for the NBA players, especially if the games are a little too close for comfort. Once that happens, they'll probably throw a full court press/trap.

Does anyone know if there's a "coach" for the NBA team?

It'll be interesting to see when pride kicks in for the NBA players, especially if the games are a little too close for comfort. Once that happens, they'll probably throw a full court press/trap.

Does anyone know if there's a "coach" for the NBA team?

Back
Top Bottom