Kobe and other stars to play exhibition games?

any info on what time the gates open/what time to line up (for us upper B/gen admin folks)? on the araneta/ticketnet site it says 2pm at the earliest for concerts that start at 8, just wondering what time to head over there. thanks!

Gen. admin.?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

Gen. admin.?

laugh.gif
nope. they will sell tickets tomorrow. upper a and b and of course gen ad.
my friend works for araneta and I already have extra FIRST ROW upper a reserved seats
today.

they will sell those tomorrow. some reserved seats and then SRO seats. plus upper b and gen ad...
good luck guys.

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

Gen. admin.?

laugh.gif
nope. they will sell tickets tomorrow. upper a and b and of course gen ad.
my friend works for araneta and I already have extra FIRST ROW upper a reserved seats
today.

they will sell those tomorrow. some reserved seats and then SRO seats. plus upper b and gen ad...
good luck guys.

Additional tickets for the Ultimate All Star game tomorrow will be available for sale only at the Red and Green gates of the Araneta Coliseum. Not SM TicketNet outlets.

Ticket selling will begin between 5-6pm. Gates will open at 6pm, after those who watched the UAAP games have been ushered out of the Big Dome.

To discourage scalpers, a first come first served, pay as you enter policy will be enforced and only ONE ticket will be sold to each person in line. Come and lineup early for better chances of buying your desired tickets.

See you!
wink.gif

By: The Araneta Center

kobe is arriving tom morning from china...

saw at the news that indeed they are here hehe durant wasnt with them thou so im assuming he is arriving tom morning...

Additional tickets for the Ultimate All Star game tomorrow will be available for sale only at the Red and Green gates of the Araneta Coliseum. Not SM TicketNet outlets.

Ticket selling will begin between 5-6pm. Gates will open at 6pm, after those who watched the UAAP games have been ushered out of the Big Dome.

To discourage scalpers, a first come first served, pay as you enter policy will be enforced and only ONE ticket will be sold to each person in line. Come and lineup early for better chances of buying your desired tickets.

See you!
wink.gif

saw at the news that indeed they are here hehe durant wasnt with them thou so im assuming he is arriving tom morning...

I wonder how the starting lineup is going to look like tomorrow (or tonight for you guys?). The americans don't have a true power forward.

I'm predicting CP3 at the point, Rose at the 2, Kobe at the 3, with KD and McGee filling out the frontcourt.

How big are your guys?

I wonder how the starting lineup is going to look like tomorrow (or tonight for you guys?). The americans don't have a true power forward.

I'm predicting CP3 at the point, Rose at the 2, Kobe at the 3, with KD and McGee filling out the frontcourt.

How big are your guys?

Originally Posted by jrjmd

See you!
wink.gif

-how about for tomorrow's (Sunday) game? can we secure our tickets later as well? or are they gonna sell it tomorrow?

Originally Posted by jrjmd

See you!
wink.gif

-how about for tomorrow's (Sunday) game? can we secure our tickets later as well? or are they gonna sell it tomorrow?

Back
Top Bottom