Kobe and other stars to play exhibition games?

Originally Posted by wytboy55

http://business.inquirer.net/8619/biz-buzz-pruning-gov’t-securities-dealers’-list 
Lebron is supposed to be MVP's first choice, but he was asking too much 
30t6p3b.gif
. CP3 FTW!! so humble..

According to our source, no less than basketball star Lebron James was the first choice of businessman Manny Pangilinan to topbill the event.

Unfortunately, the Miami Heat standout may have overplayed his card, with his agents reportedly asking for a $600,000 fee—equivalent to about P25.8 million at the prevailing exchange rate—for the two-game affair.

The source said that MVP “declined this asking price,

Originally Posted by lugzzy

^ stupid move by the drama queen.. smh..
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

kobe-over-bron indeed..
pimp.gif

kobe's hairline > 'bron's

Don't get me wrong..he's a once-in-a-lifetime talent but not a huge fan of his product.

Originally Posted by lugzzy

^ stupid move by the drama queen.. smh..
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

kobe-over-bron indeed..
pimp.gif

kobe's hairline > 'bron's

Don't get me wrong..he's a once-in-a-lifetime talent but not a huge fan of his product.

so that explains why lebron took his talents to Drew League last weekend
while kobe and co. are getting a King like treatment in the Philippines.

so that explains why lebron took his talents to Drew League last weekend
while kobe and co. are getting a King like treatment in the Philippines.

Originally Posted by msgt16

5973443913_1de7d75e5a_z.jpg

5973444229_7a13ff0976_z.jpg

are there any videos for the smart all star warm up dunks? DRose was not going hard to the basket that much compared with KD and co, I was really hoping he'd posterize Sonny Thoss 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by msgt16

5973443913_1de7d75e5a_z.jpg

5973444229_7a13ff0976_z.jpg

are there any videos for the smart all star warm up dunks? DRose was not going hard to the basket that much compared with KD and co, I was really hoping he'd posterize Sonny Thoss 
laugh.gif

maybe LBJs not yet contented with his game finals selling...and he's planning to buy a ring of his own...smh...kobe-over-lbj

maybe LBJs not yet contented with his game finals selling...and he's planning to buy a ring of his own...smh...kobe-over-lbj

Originally Posted by jepeh21

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Funny, I wanted him to do the same thing...I wanted him to Dragic someone.

Originally Posted by jepeh21

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Funny, I wanted him to do the same thing...I wanted him to Dragic someone.

Rose was always about sharing the wealth if his team doesn't need him to score.

Back in high school, it got so bad that his coach would make the whole team run laps if he didn't put up at least 10 shots in a game LOL.

It seems like the only time he is aggressive is when he's basically pushed by his whole team to do so. I'm sure behind the scenes in his MVP season, his teammates are always reminding him to stay aggressive.

It's a trait about him that sticks out in all star games. On a team where it's almost like every man for himself, he'll just fade to the background. ::sadsadface

Rose was always about sharing the wealth if his team doesn't need him to score.

Back in high school, it got so bad that his coach would make the whole team run laps if he didn't put up at least 10 shots in a game LOL.

It seems like the only time he is aggressive is when he's basically pushed by his whole team to do so. I'm sure behind the scenes in his MVP season, his teammates are always reminding him to stay aggressive.

It's a trait about him that sticks out in all star games. On a team where it's almost like every man for himself, he'll just fade to the background. ::sadsadface

Back
Top Bottom