Kobe and other stars to play exhibition games?

I had class (2 long exams pa). couldn't go right away. I'm happy with the Upper B anyway.. Would have been happier kung Upper A or Lower Box.
smile.gif
)

I had class (2 long exams pa). couldn't go right away. I'm happy with the Upper B anyway.. Would have been happier kung Upper A or Lower Box.
smile.gif
)

Calling is your best bet, even if it's hit-and-miss. I still got better seats than those who lined up in front of me.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Calling is your best bet, even if it's hit-and-miss. I still got better seats than those who lined up in front of me.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by maronandlando

just copped 3 upper A tickets.

only few sections left with seats adjacent to each other.

no more lower and patron seats "daw"
how much for upper A ticks?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by maronandlando

just copped 3 upper A tickets.

only few sections left with seats adjacent to each other.

no more lower and patron seats "daw"
how much for upper A ticks?
eek.gif

coach chot just confirmed derrick fisher... and he teased that the last player to be announced is much much bigger. howard? cmon!

coach chot just confirmed derrick fisher... and he teased that the last player to be announced is much much bigger. howard? cmon!

So... any guys bought Patron or Lower Box seats today? Just wanted to make sure they exist.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

But Upper A's good enough already.
smile.gif

So... any guys bought Patron or Lower Box seats today? Just wanted to make sure they exist.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

But Upper A's good enough already.
smile.gif

people said TicketNet's gonna start selling the Lower Box and Patron tickets today. I doubt there's any good seats left by now

people said TicketNet's gonna start selling the Lower Box and Patron tickets today. I doubt there's any good seats left by now

it was a complete riot this morning. ticketnet F'd up my reservation and
they gave me an upper A for only one day with the wrong seats too!
I settled for the upper b instead for the other day. oh well.

the phone line's practically dead, the lining up is a drag and customer service
is gone. this is madness! at this point I'm just glad I got tickets.

it was a complete riot this morning. ticketnet F'd up my reservation and
they gave me an upper A for only one day with the wrong seats too!
I settled for the upper b instead for the other day. oh well.

the phone line's practically dead, the lining up is a drag and customer service
is gone. this is madness! at this point I'm just glad I got tickets.

got my tickets at SM southmall. there was no line when i came but ticketnet bogged down so had to wait for alittle over 20mins. then line started picking up after lunchtime. around 2pm no more upper A was left. around 1500 tickets still available for lower box for both dates and lots more for patron. upper box b had like 1200 more combined for both dates when i left. i hope no one on the line up would flake hehe esp kobe...

Back
Top Bottom