Kobe and other stars to play exhibition games?

i was lucky.girl ahead of me let go of 11 of her reserved tickets.i got included with the 11 upper a tickets she let go..thats at 630pm in sm makati.well worth 2 hours in line!only available that time(yesterday) was the 800 and 350 tickets..right place at the right time..

i was lucky.girl ahead of me let go of 11 of her reserved tickets.i got included with the 11 upper a tickets she let go..thats at 630pm in sm makati.well worth 2 hours in line!only available that time(yesterday) was the 800 and 350 tickets..right place at the right time..

damn no luck in getting tickets. everything's sold out. If anyone has 2 extra Lower box or Upper A tickets, please hook me up with some ! Willing to pay a little over the retail price. pls PM thanks !

damn no luck in getting tickets. everything's sold out. If anyone has 2 extra Lower box or Upper A tickets, please hook me up with some ! Willing to pay a little over the retail price. pls PM thanks !

this event should be bonkers. drose... kobe and cp3? this is an all star game! an olympic team almost!
I'm really pumped.

awesome ticket pu stories... this thing is pretty f#$%@# awesome. a lot of people still don't have tickets
or is just getting news and info... sad.

this event should be bonkers. drose... kobe and cp3? this is an all star game! an olympic team almost!
I'm really pumped.

awesome ticket pu stories... this thing is pretty f#$%@# awesome. a lot of people still don't have tickets
or is just getting news and info... sad.

Originally Posted by melo15fan

NBA MVP Derrick Rose joining Kobe Bryant, Chris Paul in Manila after all

http://sports.inquirer.ne...paul-in-manila-after-all

hell yeah!!!!!
YEAH!!!!
pimp.gif

So happy I bought tickets!
eek.gif

deandre jordan wont be coming after all... dwyane wade will replace him.

Spoiler [+]
kidding! no word yet who... I hope dwight! lol

deandre jordan wont be coming after all... dwyane wade will replace him.

Spoiler [+]
kidding! no word yet who... I hope dwight! lol

dwade is coming too?
happy.gif
wow if that happens...maybe he could tag along his two teamates hehe

dwade is coming too?
happy.gif
wow if that happens...maybe he could tag along his two teamates hehe

^
LOL sure hope so!

tickets are priced at 350-800 for gen ad and upper b. tickets are fading fast though.
only limited upper b tickets for sunday.

EDIT: super stoked! let's go!!! a few friends won't be able to come due to ticket shortage and lack of
trying. just glad to watch the show!

img3133q.jpg

^
LOL sure hope so!

tickets are priced at 350-800 for gen ad and upper b. tickets are fading fast though.
only limited upper b tickets for sunday.

EDIT: super stoked! let's go!!! a few friends won't be able to come due to ticket shortage and lack of
trying. just glad to watch the show!

img3133q.jpg

mc gee would be a possible replacement too right? also do they have a 10 man roster or 8 would be their total? i sure hope it would be just 8 so that we will see them on court most of the time hehe. if they bring d league players for sure they would let them play come garbage time...

Back
Top Bottom