Kobe and other stars to play exhibition games?

mc gee would be a possible replacement too right? also do they have a 10 man roster or 8 would be their total? i sure hope it would be just 8 so that we will see them on court most of the time hehe. if they bring d league players for sure they would let them play come garbage time...

if they bring d leaguers, for sure they'd let those guys play more time.
"pa-cool" moves...

let's hope they won't have more players or lesser known ones...

if they bring d leaguers, for sure they'd let those guys play more time.
"pa-cool" moves...

let's hope they won't have more players or lesser known ones...

another All-Star just confirmed attendance.
pimp.gif

even the patron now looks to be a steal of a deal...all i can say is wow!!! the lockout indeed is now a blessing for us filipino fans even just for a weekend!
smile.gif

even the patron now looks to be a steal of a deal...all i can say is wow!!! the lockout indeed is now a blessing for us filipino fans even just for a weekend!
smile.gif

^Japeth? Hopefully this gives our boys some much-needed exposure to basketball at the elite level. Hope the NBA guys take this a bit seriously. Just a bit.
laugh.gif

Now i feel a bit salty i didnt get a Lower Box/Patron seat. But an Upper A is enough of a blessing at this point!
happy.gif

^Japeth? Hopefully this gives our boys some much-needed exposure to basketball at the elite level. Hope the NBA guys take this a bit seriously. Just a bit.
laugh.gif

Now i feel a bit salty i didnt get a Lower Box/Patron seat. But an Upper A is enough of a blessing at this point!
happy.gif

haha yeah who?
happy.gif
hehe

gabe norwood, arwind might if kd will play 3 lol and pingris danny siegel if he plays 4 lol

with gilas i guess who ever plays our 4. japeth might be it.

as for rose, haha i dont know who could catch up to him
happy.gif
mark caguioa would try i guess lol but we might see cabagnot and reyes alternating on him as well on CP3...

haha yeah who?
happy.gif
hehe

gabe norwood, arwind might if kd will play 3 lol and pingris danny siegel if he plays 4 lol

with gilas i guess who ever plays our 4. japeth might be it.

as for rose, haha i dont know who could catch up to him
happy.gif
mark caguioa would try i guess lol but we might see cabagnot and reyes alternating on him as well on CP3...

Back
Top Bottom