Kobe and other stars to play exhibition games?

scaled.php

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

Isn't Derrick Williams a PF?

Yep, he played PF in Arizona. But I doubt he'll be a 4 in the NBA, he's a bit undersized. He's a tweener. But as for these exhibition games, I think he would play the 4 since the Filipinos lack size.

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

Isn't Derrick Williams a PF?

Yep, he played PF in Arizona. But I doubt he'll be a 4 in the NBA, he's a bit undersized. He's a tweener. But as for these exhibition games, I think he would play the 4 since the Filipinos lack size.

wow workout for them! playing coach at it early!
smile.gif

Park early guys...it would be full for sure later since there are uaap games before the asg games...

the sunday game tickets would be sold tom pa daw. but expect all SRO tickets...

wow workout for them! playing coach at it early!
smile.gif

Park early guys...it would be full for sure later since there are uaap games before the asg games...

the sunday game tickets would be sold tom pa daw. but expect all SRO tickets...

Post pics guys! Will just be tuning in for the game on TV tonight. Can't wait for tomorrow!
pimp.gif

Post pics guys! Will just be tuning in for the game on TV tonight. Can't wait for tomorrow!
pimp.gif

i was at the quick practice session of Derrick Williams, CP3, James Harden and Tyreke Evans last night at the Araneta. got a few pics that i'm afraid i cannot post.

anyway, Derrick Williams looked so lost on the court. Tyreke and CP stayed competitive throughout.

i was at the quick practice session of Derrick Williams, CP3, James Harden and Tyreke Evans last night at the Araneta. got a few pics that i'm afraid i cannot post.

anyway, Derrick Williams looked so lost on the court. Tyreke and CP stayed competitive throughout.

It's kinda taking them a gazillion years to get em out of the dugout. Haha.
I'm sorry, but couldn't they have done all of the pre-game stuff (unveiling etc.) before they got the players on the court?? 
eyes.gif

It's kinda taking them a gazillion years to get em out of the dugout. Haha.
I'm sorry, but couldn't they have done all of the pre-game stuff (unveiling etc.) before they got the players on the court?? 
eyes.gif

Lakers need to put Fish on the bench...not a good sign when Sol Mercado is torching you...lol

Lakers need to put Fish on the bench...not a good sign when Sol Mercado is torching you...lol

Man, this webcast, I mean, broadcast sucks. You'd think they'd have a better camera to cover such a rare event. Audio cuts out often as well.
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

Arwind Santos ftw!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man, this webcast, I mean, broadcast sucks. You'd think they'd have a better camera to cover such a rare event. Audio cuts out often as well.
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

Arwind Santos ftw!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom