Kobe and other stars to play exhibition games?

^ thanks for the insight.

I had a hunch that this was more of MVP's treat for us Philippine basketball fans, from the pricing of the tickets. Props to him for making the games quite reasonably accessible to us.
smile.gif

I had a hunch that this was more of MVP's treat for us Philippine basketball fans, from the pricing of the tickets. Props to him for making the games quite reasonably accessible to us.
smile.gif

went to the Saturday's lunch meet-and-greet! i can say it was really worth it! although the players only stayed for half an hour. i was in the same table as tyreke evans! too sad the bouncers were really strict. i couldnt take much pictures and autographs

went to the Saturday's lunch meet-and-greet! i can say it was really worth it! although the players only stayed for half an hour. i was in the same table as tyreke evans! too sad the bouncers were really strict. i couldnt take much pictures and autographs

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

smile.gif

marketing wise, a BIG PR WIN for MVP's businesses.

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

smile.gif

marketing wise, a BIG PR WIN for MVP's businesses.

^
this was more of an advertising ploy for MVP and a good statement for
his efforts in acquiring an nba team... Cheap tickets ftw!

I got to watch for free for two games so I can't complain! Hey, what's up
with that lunch meet and greet? Were you able to get autographs at all?

game 1 seats:
photo0846h.jpg

^
this was more of an advertising ploy for MVP and a good statement for
his efforts in acquiring an nba team... Cheap tickets ftw!

I got to watch for free for two games so I can't complain! Hey, what's up
with that lunch meet and greet? Were you able to get autographs at all?

game 1 seats:
photo0846h.jpg

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Also, the exclusive Saturday lunch meet-and-greet at Meralco was pegged at Php 10k/seat. That's way too cheap for a chance to mingle with the players. I sent an invite to Crux for the meet-and-greet but he begged off.
laugh.gif

Sorry but I get paid to cover. Not pay to cover.
laugh.gif

Same thing with the 2 Patron tickets offered to me. The pr agency wanted rights over my photos. No thanks!
30t6p3b.gif

Also, the exclusive Saturday lunch meet-and-greet at Meralco was pegged at Php 10k/seat. That's way too cheap for a chance to mingle with the players. I sent an invite to Crux for the meet-and-greet but he begged off.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Same thing with the 2 Patron tickets offered to me. The pr agency wanted rights over my photos. No thanks!
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Swag!!!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Swag!!!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Ok, that explains it then.  I was checking your blog for hoping for event pics/vids
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Ok, that explains it then.  I was checking your blog for hoping for event pics/vids
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wytboy55

http://business.inquirer.net/8619/biz-buzz-pruning-gov’t-securities-dealers’-list 
Lebron is supposed to be MVP's first choice, but he was asking too much 
30t6p3b.gif
. CP3 FTW!! so humble..

According to our source, no less than basketball star Lebron James was the first choice of businessman Manny Pangilinan to topbill the event.

Unfortunately, the Miami Heat standout may have overplayed his card, with his agents reportedly asking for a $600,000 fee—equivalent to about P25.8 million at the prevailing exchange rate—for the two-game affair.

The source said that MVP “declined this asking price,

Back
Top Bottom