Kobe Bryant wearing Air Jordans in Games

Damn...Yall %%%%%+ ride MJ @+*$ like he yall brother or somethin...
besides his shoes...!!*@ i wouldnt give a ddamn about dude...Kobe 2-4 ALLDAY..

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

Originally Posted by Swerv1n
ok cool I understand about passion for the game...Im the same way
I even understand about you having a good...hell a great argument that Jordan is the best
but you really, like seriously don't think Kobe is the BEST in the NBA right now???
nerd.gif

imo hes top at least 3 off all time

IMO....i would take Lebron, D Wayed, Dirk, and Tony Parker over Kobe in a pick up game.
I will say he is maybe top 5 easily top 10 right now. Lebron is heir to the throne.

My best argument is Kobes not even the best Laker ever how can he be best player ever.
I'll keep it real.....Kobe is a beast (its hard for me to type that) but he is overrated the leagues level of play and
all the injuries just make the Lakers look good.

If we woulda had a healthy Houston (Yao Ming Tracy McGrady) healthy Boston (KG) and i think SA was hurt alittle too LA wouldnt have won the Finals or even madeit out of the west. Best that wasnt the case so congrats to Phil Jackson and Lamar Odom the only people on the Lakers i like. and Pau Gasol.

U got your Shaq-less ring Kobe time to retire my friend........
laugh.gif

Kobe is just as good as Jordan if not better...Its just too hard for some of you to get off of Jordans tip long enough to realize it

P.S. thought I show a little bit of it for the ones too lazy:
Kobe Bryant is better than Michael Jordan.
Not more successful.

Hasn't had a bigger economic impact.
Hasn't won more MVPs.
Hasn't won more titles.
But he's a better player.
You sir are officially an idiot. You just proved yourself to be very wrong. I have blocked you so i dont have to read anymore of your garbage.
MJ BEST ATHLETE TO EVER WALK THE EARTH.....your in time-out
laugh.gif
this guy
indifferent.gif
\
Im an idiot because I have an opinion???...rrrrriiiiiigggggghhhhhhtttt
indifferent.gif

pay attention...that was in an article but yes I have to agree with some of it(but what do I need to prove to you)
eyes.gif

get off Jordans tip
learn to read my whole post instead of trying to post a quick comeback for the lulz genius...you fail

people play jordan out to be the greatest athlete ever.... but there WRONG!
tired.gif

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Damn...Yall %%%%%+ ride MJ @+*$ like he yall brother or somethin...
besides his shoes...!!*@ i wouldnt give a ddamn about dude...Kobe 2-4 ALLDAY..

hell yes

ok cool I understand about passion for the game...Im the same way
I even understand about you having a good...hell a great argument that Jordan is the best
but you really, like seriously don't think Kobe is the BEST in the NBA right now???
nerd.gif

imo hes top at least 3 off all time

IMO....i would take Lebron, D Wayed, Dirk, and Tony Parker over Kobe in a pick up game.
I will say he is maybe top 5 easily top 10 right now. Lebron is heir to the throne.

My best argument is Kobes not even the best Laker ever how can he be best player ever.
I'll keep it real.....Kobe is a beast (its hard for me to type that) but he is overrated the leagues level of play and
all the injuries just make the Lakers look good.

If we woulda had a healthy Houston (Yao Ming Tracy McGrady) healthy Boston (KG) and i think SA was hurt alittle too LA wouldnt have won the Finals or even made it out of the west. Best that wasnt the case so congrats to Phil Jackson and Lamar Odom the only people on the Lakers i like. and Pau Gasol.

U got your Shaq-less ring Kobe time to retire my friend........
laugh.gif
eek.gif
Dirk or Tony Parker ove Kobe
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif

well everyone has there own opinion
grin.gif

As far as Kobe being the best Laker ever....eh that argument could go either way
Imo T-Mac is just to washed up at this point...hes passed his prime
tired.gif

and if KG wasnt injured would of been a different series...BUT I think the Cavs would of been in the finals had they played Boston
but Kobe CANT retire yet...time to go for a shot at yet another ring next year
pimp.gif

Nice pics, cant believe he wore the Weapons, they had to be a special makeup, those things are hard as rocks, I don't see how he could play in those! LOL!

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

23>other 23>24

smh.gif
at Kobe changing his number to be higher than Jordan. Congrats to him on the 4th ring though.

Is that really his reason??
I have always wondered..

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by never wear them

You sir... probably one of the dumbest ppl here on Niketalk.... You get bagged on by teenagers in the Nike Retro forums, in the Nike forums and everywhere else for that matter.....

I'll be back to post the reaons and interviews and so much more. And to the guy/kid that said lebron is more marketable?..... FYI... Kobe outsells lebron. These are Facts. And he outsells JB in Asia.... Someone bring up the reports please.

I'm dumb ..... this from a dude dumb enough to make his NT name "never wear them"
roll.gif
. You buy shoes to look at them....yeah your smart.
And i get more respect in any thread then u son. The only teenagers TRYING to bag on me is u. What does some little girl like u know about MJ.

Dont bother wasting your time posting your interviews and reasons i dont care what u or Phil Jackson say. Who u tryin to convince me or u. Your prolly one those kids who played zero sports in high-school and thinks they know everything about sports...huh?
I was a 3 sport athlete (football b-ball and state champ in track in field).....i can respect what MJ did cause i'm an athlete like him and know i will never reach that level of greatness. What could some lame like u know about sports......nothing.....go stare at your pathetic shoes.......
laugh.gif

Jordanpheen huh....? Fitting name for someone who appears to hate MJ. Just tryin to fit in i think by saying u like his shoes. Maybe u should change it to Kobepheen or Kobelover. You dont deserve that name. Next you'll be saying Kobe has better shoes too huh.....?

I feel for u ....both of u.......pitiful...........
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Something is wrong with you man..... This guy talks about my Screen name to how many sports he's played.... You have made yourself look silly, really silly. You get respect?... Funny. Matter of fact... I've been with NT since 02...never heard of you. You sir, gets bagged on constantly... Lame. Later-

I recall you wearing all your shoes NWT, just wanted to throw that out there lol. And what is with the constant Jordan, Kobe, and Lebron debates?

Originally Posted by FreshJayz

23>other 23>24

smh.gif
at Kobe changing his number to be higher than Jordan. Congrats to him on the 4th ring though.

I have always wondered..
IMO, not really higher, but probably, next to MJ... Maybe, just maybe, like Paul Pierce, having the Celtic Jersey # 34. Very next to LarryBird's 33.

Originally Posted by Vsano

Originally Posted by FreshJayz

23>other 23>24

smh.gif

I have always wondered..
IMO, not really higher, but probably, next to MJ... Maybe, just maybe, like Paul Pierce, having the Celtic Jersey # 34. Very next to Larry Bird's 33.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking.
jw air wrote:

people play jordan out to be the greatest athlete ever.... but there WRONG!
tired.gif

Wow! Are you serious? Who's the greatest ever then? Don't worry, I'll wait.........Please don't even type Kobe.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Coulda woulda shoulda my $!!....KOBE GOT 4 rings *+%!!!

goin for another next year...
CO-SIGN I love Kobe haters, there is only one Mike and one Kobe just appreciate the greatness

Kobe aint even the best Laker ever...... how can he be the best player ever. Come on now.....i think some people hating on MJ cause they aint get see hisgreatness. All they know is this lame Kobe era where teams aint even half as good as when Jordan was in his prime. I mean ALMOST every team in the league wasdeadly....u had the Suns the Pacers the Jazz the Blazers the Pistons the Spurs....etc. ANY of those teams from back then woulda mopped the 09' Lakers.72-10 Bulls woulda SWEPT the finals this year.

Tell me Kobe is better than old Lakers Magic J, Kareem A, Jerry West, Elgin Baylor, Shaquille....even James Worthy was better. You know nothing about sports ifu think he's better than these guys. And all these guys will admit MJ is better than them. If u think Kobe better than Larry Bird, Wilt Chamberlain, PistolPete, Oscar Robertson, or Bill Russel .......u dont know sh** about basketball......flat out.

Kobe aint even the best Laker ever...... how can he be the best player ever. Come on now.....i think some people hating on MJ cause they aint get see his greatness. All they know is this lame Kobe era where teams aint even half as good as when Jordan was in his prime. I mean ALMOST every team in the league was deadly....u had the Suns the Pacers the Jazz the Blazers the Pistons the Spurs....etc. ANY of those teams from back then woulda mopped the 09' Lakers. 72-10 Bulls woulda SWEPT the finals this year.

Tell me Kobe is better than old Lakers Magic J, Kareem A, Jerry West, Elgin Baylor, Shaquille....even James Worthy was better. You know nothing about sports if u think he's better than these guys. And all these guys will admit MJ is better than them. If u think Kobe better than Larry Bird, Wilt Chamberlain, Pistol Pete, Oscar Robertson, or Bill Russel .......u dont know sh** about basketball......flat out.

I agree 100%.

One thing you gotta understand though, is people ride Kobe so hard because he is a LAKER. If MJ played his career with the Lakers and Kobe played for theBulls, these same people would be the exact opposite. It's the team, not the player.

The Lakers are the Yankees of the NBA. People ride them no matter where they are from. BUT, for the real Laker fans, them saying Kobe>MJ is mandatory. They have to. That is their player/team. I am from Illinois, grew upwatching MJ, and would say MJ>Kobe EVEN IF his stats were not as good as Kobes...But, to go as far as saying Kobe>ANY LAKER/AND OR PLAYER EVER?! Wow,just wow.

Reminds me of a buddy I have. He was born, raised, and still lives in the middle of Illinois, but His fav. teams are:

NBA - Lakers
NFL - Was 49ers, all the sudden it switched to the Patriots
eyes.gif

NCAAB - UNC
NCAAF - FSU
MLB - Yankees (Of course)

Back
Top Bottom