Kobe Bryant's wife files for divorce. **UPDATE** Alleged mistress on page one. **UPDATE**

30t6p3b.gif
more snitching
Spoiler [+]
rico-belly-o.gif

KG has his JO that EVERYONE including his wife knows about. She's been court side at games and everything.

This is ashame, like he has mad chicks that he sleeps with unprotected nine times out of ten, but of course like some dark skin men like TO and Ochocinco just to name a few stay having low self esteem issues, that is why they get with these chics who are willing to degrade themselves, just for the sake of getting some bills and car notes paid.

1. **$? who sits and says another man is probably hitting raw, lol. How do you even let this cross your mind randomly... and if he was, you angry about it?
2. How do you know these people have low self esteem, because they are having sex w/ 100's of different women a year?  Especially being dark skinned specific..

Seriously who doesn't like weed and white women. I don't like Kobe at all but let dude live. 80% of athletes cheat raise up off dude.

Nobody and I mean NOBODY should be mad about anybody snitching on Kobe Bryant. Karma's a %*%$# for that @!%+@###+@@* when snitching is involved.

Since when has Sanaa been a voice actor for the Cleveland Show?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
Damn I didn't know she was 40.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

34+ Pages....
eek.gif

It's crazy, but you know what...if it was LeBron, the pages would probably be even more, probably tripled. 
laugh.gif
But Lebron wouldn't be in this situation because he isn't an idiot. This is probably the exact reason why he will NEVER marry the mother of his kids
laugh.gif

He gets it
pimp.gif

damn, Kobe,Mj,Shaq,Iverson,tony parker,, kris humpries
laugh.gif
 the list goes on, instead of David Stern having a rookie camp to tell players about entourages and strip clubs he needs to inform them on ways to make thier marriage last
grin.gif

Basketball wives LA next season
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

This is about to be just like Tiger's situation. Once Tebow hype dies down (if it ever does) and more mistresses come out, ESPN is going to have a field day with this.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

34+ Pages....
eek.gif

It's crazy, but you know what...if it was LeBron, the pages would probably be even more, probably tripled. 
laugh.gif
But Lebron wouldn't be in this situation because he isn't an idiot. This is probably the exact reason why he will NEVER marry the mother of his kids
laugh.gif

He gets it
pimp.gif
exactly...bron aint no dummy...they've been "engaged" for a good minute now
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

my man
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Can't lie, Ben always keeps it 100 when it comes to these e-showdowns.

Dude has more dirt than the person can remember.

Anyway, can we get some damn cliffnotes?

This thread movin like a winter PYP lol

Originally Posted by xxhu5sl1npnoyxx

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by xxhu5sl1npnoyxx

Ben Baller and Jessica are arguing and getting into it on Twitter at the moment.

bruh she killin him too
laugh.gif
i know, she went straight for his manhood.
roll.gif

Yo she pullin' cards too tho... and she brought up the sasha singleton fiasco 
roll.gif

Ben might wanna fall back too... 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom