Kobe Bryant's wife files for divorce. **UPDATE** Alleged mistress on page one. **UPDATE**

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Lmfao @ KG and the private address.
Now that I think about it I'm thinkin maybe this "report" was composed by Kobe himself
laugh.gif
Tryna deflect all the negative attention and bring someone down with him, he did the same !!* to Shaq

Originally Posted by 0cks

Now that I think about it I'm thinkin maybe this "report" was composed by Kobe himself
laugh.gif
Tryna deflect all the negative attention and bring someone down with him, he did the same !!* to Shaq
laugh.gif
  It does sound like Kobe got his number eight on in this "report". 

The worst thing that came from this divorce is this thread...dudes dissecting this $$$% like its the NBA finals. The best, Pau's response to it. The
eek.gif
and "thats what you get for getting involvedin my business, Vanessa" smirk gets me every damn time
roll.gif

Originally Posted by langUISHEs

laugh.gif
Pau don't want it with Kobe.

I would've like it better if he said "no hablo ingles"
laugh.gif

Sammy Sosa was more comfortable in front of congress than Pau regarding this 

laugh.gif

you reaching. all that info is out there on who cheatin on who. no nba star is safe. lets blamekobe  for dwade getting caught with hoopz few years back while were at it... jaleel white and penny hardaway? kobe too..

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif

you reaching. all that info is out there on who cheatin on who. no nba star is safe. lets blamekobe  for dwade getting caught with hoopz few years back while were at it... jaleel white and penny hardaway? kobe too..

Agreed! Lmao @ him thinking Kobe made that up. People make him out to be sinister or some ++%@. 
laugh.gif

mister-sinister.jpg

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif

Agreed! Lmao @ him thinking Kobe made that up. People make him out to be sinister or some ++%@. 
laugh.gif

mister-sinister.jpg
I believe Kobe ratted them +%%%*+ out too... Linda Tripp of the NBA
30t6p3b.gif

And the pictures in question surface.  The rumor mill turned yesterday with news of Sanaa Lathan dancing "all over" a newly divorced Kobe Bryant at last week's Watch The Throne tour stop at the Staples Center.  She denies it.  He denies it.  Now check out the actual pics in question...

The NY Post reported that Sanaa, who went to the concert with a girlfriend, ended up flirting all night with the almost single Laker star, right before his divorce was announced:
“She touched his face, and she was shaking her a-- in front of him to the music.  Eventually, Lathan and Bryant ended up standing next to each other, and that’s when our source said the actress, who was drinking champagne, became progressively more flirtatious with the NBA star, who stuck to soft drinks, presumably because he’s in training. Lathan, attired in a sexy white-chiffon dress over what appeared to be a black bra, was “whispering in his earâ€

kobe cant be a wife beater he is worth too much money for those headlines, best believe there will be headlines

How did this thread suddenly become about Kev Garnett? If he is doing his thing on the side, and I am sure that he is, at least he is doing it correctly!
The same cannot be said about Kobe Bryant's simpin' !%*. Ever since dude floated the four mil ring, all gold diggers searchin' for a mark ears perked the hell up! They all now know that he'll pay shut up money, then were simply waitin' on him to show up! Plus, they know that he's out there raw doggin' it as well?

laugh.gif
 Oh, this season is going to be special!!!!

Back
Top Bottom