Kobe Bryant's wife files for divorce. **UPDATE** Alleged mistress on page one. **UPDATE**

Originally Posted by AKA LONGSTROKE

Originally Posted by MonStar1

This guy AKA just likes to argue. How is son not gonna admit chicks don't care if Kobe is "square" or not. They just wanna be smashed by a rich, famous athlete. Bottomline.

Quite obviously, you don't have much experience with women.

Perhaps once you get a bit hipper, you'll then understand.

But please allow me to leave you with this, once you think that you know what certain women are about, they've got you. 
Stop trolling.  You ever seen the look in a chicks eyes when you mention an athlete/entertainer they claim they love?  These !%$%%$ don't care.  You think Mutumbo didn't get some easy cakes from bad !%$%%$?  Man we talking about groupies and star struck !%$%%$.  And in Kobe's case alot of famous chicks are going to be star struck by him. 

This guy AKA just likes to argue. How is son not gonna admit chicks don't care if Kobe is "square" or not. They just wanna be smashed by a rich, famous athlete. Bottomline.

Quite obviously, you don't have much experience with women.

Perhaps once you get a bit hipper, you'll then understand.

But please allow me to leave you with this, once you think that you know what certain women are about, they've got you. 
Stop trolling.  You ever seen the look in a chicks eyes when you mention an athlete/entertainer they claim they love?  These !%$%%$ don't care.  You think Mutumbo didn't get some easy cakes from bad !%$%%$?  Man we talking about groupies and star struck !%$%%$.  And in Kobe's case alot of famous chicks are going to be star struck by him. 

Trolling? You simply do not like the truths that I am laying on you.

Young man, I was there, then am there. I see what is going on, then know what is going on.

The problem with some of you cats on forums such as this, is in the fact that you don't realize that there are people here, who see and do the things that you are speaking about, dreaming about.

So if you know Kobe, or ever meet him, ask him about Lisa.

Go ahead!

laugh.gif

And you know this how?

laugh.gif

You are giving these groupie women too much credit.  You need to get out more if you think Kobe of all people couldn't smash 10 different chicks a day.  If dudes with a government job and a Crystler 300 can scoop up chicks what you think Kobe could do? He's a celeb of celebs. You downplaying his star power like he's Rudy Gay or somebody.

I am giving these groupies too much what?

One of them is presently taking more than half his stash! Another took an undisclosed amount in Colorado, so yeah! He could smash 10 a day, but at what cost?

Perhaps you give some of these athletes too much credit! I know for a fact that many of these dudes are square as hell, then needing one of their friends, ala KOBE, to go up to women for them, then make the proposition! I know several current players in the NBA and NFL, and I know how most of these cats get down!

If you know Kobe personally, ask him about Lisa!

See the response that you'll get!

roll.gif

Did you go to a d1 college?

Most of the athletes were "squares"....and they still smashed the most girls on campus.
You need to realize that with a lot of women, who you are as a person comes second to your status and money....especially if they are going to be JO status from the get go.

The athletes in college were getting crazy tail.....and these guys were broke.....
laugh.gif

I can imagine it's even easier when you are in the pros and have money.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by RKO2004

People need to stop using this as an excuse and hold themselves accountable. Just because you have a job that attracts loose women doesn't mean that you have to have sex with them. If you can't handle the stress of saying no to a big booty or pretty face. Then stay single.

He got married. Had children that he is supposed to set an example for and display a man who respects and honors their mother. Its time boys grow into REAL men and stop making excuses for inexcusable actions.

Kobe goof'ed.

I agree, But seriously...What did she expect? You're married to KOBE BRYANT, I mean, even the bums of the NBA get a great amount of groupie love...so imagine how much Vagina is thrown at Kobe...

You're on the road.. and you're a man with raging hormones. Theres only so much Vagina you can reject under these circumstances... I don't care how Holy or righteous you think you are.

With that being said, If im a married man in the NBA, My wife is coming with me everywhere I go 
Kobe gets women coming at him because he is a sucker, pure and simple. This cat is a burger among burgers, then is as thirsty as they come. They saw him pay off the chick in Colorado, then saw him give his wife a four million dollar ring. They read where he suggested to the cops that Shaq was paying off women in order to keep them quiet, and they know that he'd do the same.
Now that he's going to have to give up at least 100 mil, the even bigger sharks are going to sense even more blood in the water.
No, Kobe gets women coming at him because he's KOBE BRYANT... you think Kobe wasn't knocking down groupies by the 10's before the Colorado incident?.. You think these thirst buckets thought; "Oh, Kobe pays groupies off???....Let me find him and throw my vagina at him so I can get paid too!"....NO, Kobe could treat these !%%$#@ like straight TRASH and they'd still brag to their friends about how they "had sex with Kobe Bryant" and have nothing to show for it but a sex scene story and maybe a nutt rag if Kobe was being careless...

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

You are giving these groupie women too much credit.  You need to get out more if you think Kobe of all people couldn't smash 10 different chicks a day.  If dudes with a government job and a Crystler 300 can scoop up chicks what you think Kobe could do? He's a celeb of celebs. You downplaying his star power like he's Rudy Gay or somebody.

One of them is presently taking more than half his stash! Another took an undisclosed amount in Colorado, so yeah! He could smash 10 a day, but at what cost?

Perhaps you give some of these athletes too much credit! I know for a fact that many of these dudes are square as hell, then needing one of their friends, ala KOBE, to go up to women for them, then make the proposition! I know several current players in the NBA and NFL, and I know how most of these cats get down!

roll.gif

Most of the athletes were "squares"....and they still smashed the most girls on campus.
You need to realize that with a lot of women, who you are as a person comes second to your status and money....especially if they are going to be JO status from the get go.

The athletes in college were getting crazy tail.....and these guys were broke.....
laugh.gif

...Even in High school,
laugh.gif

The hoopers and stand out football players ALWAYS get the most vag'...

roll.gif

laugh.gif

I PLAYED at a D1 college and I PLAYED professionally.

Kobe Bryant didn't go to college, remember? So when he got the pro's, dude didn't go out, didn't hang with the team, as he was too young, then for a time didn't want to hang with the team. He met his now ex wife, and she TURNED HIM OUT whipped him! After that, as soon as he tried to spread his wings, he got into big trouble!

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Kobe Bryant didn't go to college, remember? So when he got the pro's, dude didn't go out, didn't hang with the team, as he was too young, then for a time didn't want to hang with the team. He met his now ex wife, and she TURNED HIM OUT whipped him! After that, as soon as he tried to spread his wings, he got into big trouble!

Ok but that has nothing to do with the point....The point is woman don't care if you are square...If you are Kobe, Lebron, TeBow, Usher, Bow Wow, Drake, etc.  The women just want a celeb.  

We don't care about "Lisa" or him being a lame or Shaq stories or Colorado.  We are sticking to the facts that Groupies gone groupie.

laugh.gif

Ok but that has nothing to do with the point....The point is woman don't care if you are square...If you are Kobe, Lebron, TeBow, Usher, Bow Wow, Drake, etc.  The women just want a celeb.  

We don't care about "Lisa" or him being a lame or Shaq stories or Colorado.  We are sticking to the facts that Groupies gone groupie.

Look, I guess you are a Kobe fan, right? The man can ball, he is nice with it. Years of dedication has made him one of the best two guards ever.

However, there is a reason that many professional athletes frequent prostitutes and strippers, understand? It's too risky out there, especially if you...have...no...game!

Let me give you a story that some here may know, and then verify. Remember Nick Anderson? Dude got set up, where he supposedly slept with a groupie, only to be contacted by her uncle, who said that she was underage. I don't need to go into specifics, but that episode damn near ruined him.

There are many stories around about dudes getting played, just like Micheal Jackson getting played by the parents of little boys.

Getting laid as a celeb is not as easy as you think, nor are all the women down to get down, just because who you might be.

You've got to be careful in those assumptions. 

In college, it is different. We are all just horny kids, perhaps the first time away from home, as even math majors in my school were getting laid. So that was not a fair comparison.

Look, I guess you are a Kobe fan, right? The man can ball, he is nice with it. Years of dedication has made him one of the best two guards ever.

However, there is a reason that many professional athletes frequent prostitutes and strippers, understand? It's too risky out there, especially if you...have...no...game!

Let me give you a story that some here may know, and then verify. Remember Nick Anderson? Dude got set up, where he supposedly slept with a groupie, only to be contacted by her uncle, who said that she was underage. I don't need to go into specifics, but that episode damn near ruined him.

There are many stories around about dudes getting played, just like Micheal Jackson getting played by the parents of little boys.

Getting laid as a celeb is not as easy as you think, nor are all the women down to get down, just because who you might be.

In college, it is different. We are all just horny kids, perhaps the first time away from home, as even math majors in my school were getting laid. So that was not a fair comparison.

Yeah, Everyone gets laid in college... but for you to compare the sex rate of a Collegiate athlete to a math major is insulting...NOW I think you're trolling

Bold for Truth

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Yeah, Everyone gets laid in college... but for you to compare the sex rate of a Collegiate athlete to a math major is insulting...NOW I think you're trolling

Look, you cats throw out trolling as a defense mechanism, especially when you have no place else to turn. Obviously we both do not know what goes on at every campus, as some schools have strict rules regarding athletes and their accesses. I can only speak to what my peers have done, and what we've experienced. Couple that with knowing how women get down, and how saying one wrong thing can ruin a bone session, and how many athletes do say stupid stuff that can ruin an easy lay due to their own lacking experience, I think that I might have the edge on you here,  especially in regard to who may be more credible on this topic.

laugh.gif

Maybe if your name is Steve Buscemi.

What the hell are you even arguing?
laugh.gif

If Kobe wanted to go smash some broad, all he has to do is hit up a club in Miami or Hollywood and bet he would be in some chick's guts within 5 minutes if he wanted to just because he's Kobe.

Hell, I've gotten %$+** just because of who my dad is.

As long as you check ID and tell em to leave the phones in the living room we all good.

Y'all dont even know every day I'm livin with stress
Got up out the streets you think a +*@%$ could rest
Can't even enjoy myself at a party unless
I'm on the dance floor hot #%# vest
You think I'm freakin' these chicks right?
I'try not to brush against they chest
You get a lawsuit for %!@$ like that, I feel trapped

I hate all girls with ulterior motives
That's why I'm twenty plus years old, no sons no daughters

-Hov

Originally Posted by DaGreatJ

Bold for Truth

BUT once AGAIN...everything you said was true but has NOTHING to do with the point.  Woman want to sleep with an athlete because he's rich and famous.  Why can't you admit that?  Not every chick is plotting to rip condoms or frame them for rape. That's a small % compared to the amount of willing women out there. 

But you won't and will probably bring up all kinds of examples and rumors of past NBA players. 

Originally Posted by DaGreatJ

Bold for Truth

BUT once AGAIN...everything you said was true but has NOTHING to do with the point.  Woman want to sleep with an athlete because he's rich and famous.  Why can't you admit that?  Not every chick is plotting to rip condoms or frame them for rape. That's a small % compared to the amount of willing women out there. 

But you won't and will probably bring up all kinds of examples and rumors of past NBA players. 

And you know this HOW?

Young man, I am not going to assume about who you are, or what you may do, and I wish incredible success for you in that regard.

But if you continue with that mentality, you are going to get played, then played hard.

Take heed.

From Ball Dont Lie on yahoo

[h1]Michael Jordan thinks only Kobe Bryant deserves comparisons[/h1]

1781288.jpg

Kobe Bryant explains the plot of "Single White Female" to Michael Jordan (Jamie Squire/Getty).

I'm not gettin' married till' 35+ years of age. (I'm 22 years old now).

I will want to have the best relatonship with my girlfriend for at least 4 years before making her my soulmate in law.

There is no way i am going to put however many children I have, through child support, arguing parents. and not have two parents in the household.

She got $75mill....and she'll probably STILL get child support payments....

damn damn damn....

And she got 3 cribs too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I'm not gettin' married till' 35+ years of age. (I'm 22 years old now).

I will want to have the best relatonship with my girlfriend for at least 4 years before making her my soulmate in law.

There is no way i am going to put however many children I have, through child support, arguing parents. and not have two parents in the household.

Age doesnt mean anything nor change the fact that end of the day a marriage is a legal binding CONtract... Unless you figure by 35 the laws are going to change somehow. If anything age puts you in a more vunerable state... ie. more established, more money, coupled with fewer quality women to choose from. You think the average chick by the time there in the mid/upper 30's kelley blue book value aint dropped drastically? By that time most will have been there done that kids/marriage/baby daddies etc... The chances of getting a good quality well maintance chick by then is slim pickings. And if she is she is that way for a reason.

Average chick may say yea imma wait till i get my feet wet get established... but by then she done held out and been bottled up so long you basically got a whure waiting in the wings. Either that or she has some checklist, laundry list longs of requirements and demands and absolutes she wants out of a guy that it is unrealistic at best.. Unless you planning on being that guy? The guy who where the sassons and let her wear the slacks. One of them yes dudes who go holding the purse in public, staying home with the kids while she is out playing catch up on her younger years because she missed out trying to get herself together get established etc..

Also time knowing someone etc doesnt make an iota of difference. Look at past generations. Most ppl got married within years of being outta highschool. Maybe married they highschool love of 2 years or so. You can know someone 20 years and things change and end up bad. Tell you the truth its really a crap shoot getting married. Crazy thing about it is, you playing the game and at the end of the day you really dont even get much of a prize if you win, and you damn near loose everything you got if you lose.

Back
Top Bottom