Kobe Bryant's wife files for divorce. **UPDATE** Alleged mistress on page one. **UPDATE**

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

As Bomani Jones put it:

bomani_jones Bomani Jones
fellas...kobe met her AT AN EASTSIDAZ VIDEO SHOOT, embarrassed her publicly, bought the ring...and you ride for HIS pockets?

laugh.gif

Bomani is a strange, weird cat at times, but he nailed it on that one! I really don't understand the love that Kobe draws from some of these cats, really I don't, especially on this board. I've seen threads about him disappear, and people get threatened to be banned for telling the truth about him, but now it is all coming to pass.
I say that it's about time.

Now if she really wants to embarrass him as he had done her with Colorado, more needs to be leaked out about this clown. I know enough, as here in NYC stories spread like wildfire, as there are all kinds of current and ex ballplayers/athletes in the loop. But I want it to come from her, as he'll be devastated, right along with his fans here on Nike Talk, those who tried to run people off of this site for NOT liking this fool.

Originally Posted by voodoo

She wasn't awarded lifestyle spousal support?

Like hell if she wasnt. She has accomplished more with the stamp of a judges signature then he has in his ENTIRE LIFE. In a fraction of the time, work, and effort.

Originally Posted by AKA LONGSTROKE

As Bomani Jones put it:

fellas...kobe met her AT AN EASTSIDAZ VIDEO SHOOT, embarrassed her publicly, bought the ring...and you ride for HIS pockets?

laugh.gif
Bomani is a strange, weird cat at times, but he nailed it on that one! I really don't understand the love that Kobe draws from some of these cats, really I don't, especially on this board. I've seen threads about him disappear, and people get threatened to be banned for telling the truth about him, but now it is all coming to pass.

Now if she really wants to embarrass him as he had done her with Colorado, more needs to be leaked out about this clown. I know enough, as here in NYC stories spread like wildfire, as there are all kinds of current and ex ballplayers/athletes in the loop. But I want it to come from her, as he'll be devastated, right along with his fans here on Nike Talk, those who tried to run people off of this site for NOT liking this fool.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I can't really disagree with any of that.
Don't be surprised if she's on the next Basketball Wives show. Her and Shonnie together 
roll.gif
sick.gif
 They could expose

the crap out of both Shaq AND Kobe

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by LDJ

^What's got to give is guys wifing up birds. Kobe ain't got no one but himself to blame for the mess he's in.

True but end of the day its a contract and the terms and agreements is what needs to be changed. You cant the change the rules of a game by changing the players thats in it.  And i know you say shouldnt wife up a j/o... hell he coulda married a saint, still end of the day the rules and terms of the agreement wouldnt be changed. Its still doesnt change what is at stake, and the risk factors and consequences involved. Lets face it like I said the players aint gonna change, The only certaincy is if the rules of the game change.

But I agree again he shouldnt even married period. I mean what does it gain him, improves quality of life in doing so? He in essense, put everything he has on the line to have something he already has. And if it turns out good he keeps what he already has, if he loses he loses everything.

Its almost like betting someone when they are betting you back with your own money. Like ok you win you keep the money you have. You lose you lose the money you have and the money you had given the other party to bet you in the first place.

I really don't even see the problem here.
Kobe somehow convinced the court he was ONLY worth 150 million 
roll.gif

Dude had a slight win there.

On top of that, he made more, so he loses more.

They got a divorce and thats, that. Thats how the rules go. There is no graduated alimony system in place. It is what it is

Vanessa now has to find some way to flip that money into something worthful, otherwise she'll just be leaking cash for the rest of her life
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

We keep trying to tell ya'll that these dudes can dribble a ball but don't have an ounce of common sense. Smashing skeezers might help pass the time but WIFING THEM UP? Hell no. This is what you get. 
but why, fambs?
why in 2012 is this still good to go?

i could understand if woman were still in some suppressed state... but that aint the case...

i'm sure the judge who ruled in Tiger's wife's favor seen how she bulldozed their mansion down for kicks...

that should awake some people in the judicial system that maybe these women arent the victims they're made out to be. she could have sold that mansion and donated it to charity...

i'm pretty sure the judge noticed that Mrs Bryant walked in EXACTLY TEN YEARS after they got married to take advantage of the system...

something will change cuz these chicks are doing way too much.. 

and youre not that stupid to think she cant live te rest of her life comfortably with child support/alimony w/ a $150 millie head start...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

As Bomani Jones put it:

laugh.gif

harsh, much?
she wasnt too embarrassed accepting a 4 millie dollar ring, though...

she wasnt too embarrassed to go thru w/ the divorce right then and there.

she wasnt too embarrassed to ask for some discretion w/ the terms of the divorce...

i'm not a fan of Kobe at all... but as a man looking at another man, that shhhh is just wrong. you really... REALLY think Mrs Bryant was sitting around twirling her hair?

and a clown? what makes him a clown, though? you're taking your own personal dislike for a man you never met, and prolly will never meet outside of an autograph session.

be subjective, fambs... leave your feelings for him as a ball player out of it.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by voodoo

She wasn't awarded lifestyle spousal support?

Like hell if she wasnt. She has accomplished more with the stamp of a judges signature then he has in his ENTIRE LIFE. In a fraction of the time, work, and effort.
It was initially reported that on top of getting half of what Kobe is worth and the mansions, he would also have to pay her alimony for life (unless she remarried). 

Originally Posted by ricky409

As Bomani Jones put it:

laugh.gif

harsh, much?

she wasnt too embarrassed to ask for some discretion w/ the terms of the divorce...

i'm not a fan of Kobe at all... but as a man looking at another man, that shhhh is just wrong. you really... REALLY think Mrs Bryant was sitting around twirling her hair?

and a clown? what makes him a clown, though? you're taking your own personal dislike for a man you never met, and prolly will never meet outside of an autograph session.

How do you know this?
I am incredibly objective. As stated earlier in this thread, he is one of the best two guards ever. However, I can be honest in assessing his character through his actions while off court, even if I had never met him! Colorado, his beef with Karl Malone, wrecking a team to suit his own purposes, running a championship coach off the bench, snitching when your own safety isn't at stake, please! There is so much!

Yes, Kobe Bryant is a clown, and his fans do not have to agree with me.

I am fine, incredibly secure with that.  

I still don't understand why this fool didn't get prenupt', Where were his Lawyers??? ...
laugh.gif
straight goofy...

^What's got to give is guys wifing up birds. Kobe ain't got no one but himself to blame for the mess he's in.
You're attempting to rationalize with all of these Kobe stans, they're not hearing it.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

I still don't understand why this fool didn't get prenupt', Where were his Lawyers??? ...
laugh.gif
straight goofy...

Why these celebrities and athletes don't get prenup, the world will never know...

Originally Posted by CuteUglyhaha

laugh.gif
straight goofy...

Why these celebrities and athletes don't get prenup, the world will never know...
Well, somebody already explained way back in this thread that even if Kobe did have a pre-nup, it wouldn't have mattered, cause
California law states pre-nups are voided after 10 years. Seemed like when &@*# hit the fan, it was either a couple weeks or a couple 

months past that already. 

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Originally Posted by Chosen One

She got all 3 homes though.

Damn Kobe.

30t6p3b.gif
She came real good for a video chick. 3 homes and atleast 75 million.
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Eddie Jelly Bean was right.
Fixed. 
That's the thing, not only did he have a dad to guide him HE HAD A FORMER NBA PLAYER AS A FATHER... and he still didn't heed his advice that he was moving to fast and he should get to know the girl better... I don't know how anyone can feel bad for him, not even mentioning him giving Vanessa a legitimate out with all his cheating

why cant these idiots do what jeter, clooney, dicaprio do.  I mean even Brad Pitt didnt get married.

Some people are just naive. Some people think that no matter what everyone in the outside world says, this chick/guy is her with the best intentions. (ex. battered woman syndrome)

I'm not saying Kobe, Tiger, or any other person with a history of infidelity is a  saint, but no person in the world should be FORCED to give up $50+ million dollars on top of everything else for having sex on the side.

We have laws that protect companies from fraud, why can't we make some laws that would protect marriage from fraud?

As a Laker fan, Kobe is one of my favorite players but he brought on himself. No prenup? C'mon son! Plus, why would anyone feel sorry for him? Dude is still making substantial amount of money to do what he loves to do. He's a popular NBA player, he won't have a hard time finding another dime to get with. 

Rumor is that she was underage when they met and started dated. That's how her mom advised her to make him marry her with no prenup. blackmail.

Whatever the case, he's a proverb now.

harsh, much?

How do you know this?
I am incredibly objective. As stated earlier in this thread, he is one of the best two guards ever. However, I can be honest in assessing his character through his actions while off court, even if I had never met him! Colorado, his beef with Karl Malone, wrecking a team to suit his own purposes, running a championship coach off the bench, snitching when your own safety isn't at stake, please! There is so much!

Yes, Kobe Bryant is a clown, and his fans do not have to agree with me.

I am fine, incredibly secure with that.  

you're assessing a man's character... his life off of 4 instances...
colorado: she showed up w/ several sea mans in her crotch, my g... i really dont think she was that damn innocent.

karl malone: who doesnt have problems w/ coworkers?

phil jackson: he went off on him in a book... but do people discredit phil?

wrecking a team: he won two more 'chips afterwards, doe... and the ownership was going to choose him over shaq anyway.

snitching w/ shaq: i'm pretty sure there's more to that story that what you think... 

all i'm saying is we're going off 4 instances in a man's life. 

you gotta understand that being GREAT at something doesnt work like everyone else too. the CEO of companies dont have the same life decisions as the mail room clerk. Kobe doesnt have the same pressures as you or i, and vice versa. so its a bit hard to judge a man from the outside when we dont know whats really going on.

and another thing... go back in your last 15 years of your life... i'm pretty sure if we pulled out 4 instances, we could call you a clown, too... so chill w/ that fambs... 

Originally Posted by CuteUglyhaha

laugh.gif
straight goofy...

Why these celebrities and athletes don't get prenup, the world will never know... get married.
i mean lets keep it 100. I stated before outside of the cliche lame for religious reason bs excuse, most guys get married because they arent in a position to have a woman love them and be with them for better or worse etc.. without them purchasing and spending money on them to prove their sincerity.

These athletes have power/money and the ability and are in the position to not have to fall victim into everyday ppl social restraints and blindly followed practices. Kobe could have easily hooked up with this chic etc long term and not have to go into a one-sided contract. And if not here he could easily found a women who would just off the sheer presence of his status and the money and power he has.

So to have the money and power and control to put yourself in a good position, and give it up just to follow the norm and do something cause well hell everyone else does it. And all for nothing makes him and other suckaducks like him true simps and I aint even mad at vanessa for it. 

Only thing I feel bad is the likelyhood upbringing of his daughters, and the moral compass and examples vanessa probably will set and instill in them. I cant say i would be suprised if years down the road they become their generation of kim and kourtney.

Originally Posted by ricky409

As Bomani Jones put it:

laugh.gif

harsh, much?

I think longstroke is kate faber or someone related to her. the guy LIVES to talk about kobe bryant even though he hates his guts. And hes never met kobe in real life. You should see the private messages he sends me lol dude really thinks people care if kobe got robbed or not 
laugh.gif

i love it though. he really thinks its that serious. hes like around 50 years old too so its even worse
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom