Kobe Crazy 8s Re-Releasing Spring 2011

^ i'm with you on that. didn't pick up any when they were at outlets for $10 and now regretting it. luckily a couple years back my cousin gave me a silver pair in my size. such a hideously great shoe.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Been a huge Kobe fan for mad long. Adidas Kobe's have always been my favorite, not a fan of his Nike line
1177l6t.jpg

6qbrzk.jpg

9rhp2a.jpg

33y6c20.jpg

b70s5w.jpg
are you selling these jawns? HEAT! PLEASE LET IT BE.

Originally Posted by LiLkOoJ725

just delivered from eastbay..purple's are definitely a must cop 
pimp.gif

7cb2524e047c45c232079e6eb5d1a0d1c8f39cc.jpg

thats a sick pic!! makes me ALMOST want to cop the purple ones but i just cant rock those. ill stick with the OG cw.

^ sick pic but i couldnt pull the trigger on it. i saw them at footaction and really really had to think it about it haha i just got the og black ones

Originally Posted by abstractability

Man, I need those purple ones.. Where else in socal has these (preferably in the OC)?

I think Champs in Brea MAY have them. I think I remember seeing them there, but not 100% sure. The Adidas store in Santa Monica has them, maybe you can do a phone order?

dang they had a FSR when i was on there like an hour ago... my bad doo
if i somehow get any looks at them here in Oregon I'll get at you

Sweet. Thanks Moreno and D... I'll check Champs at Mainplace tomorrow and hit up South Coast... Been trying to get my Chinas and these totally slipped my mind. Smh..

yeah..... Kobe is killing my pockets as of late too -___-
fortunatley I'm done with the VIs.... I think lol, need me crazy 8s and I'm done with hoop shoes for a minute

hahahha i hear you trying to get rid of my Vs or doubles atleast....
just NEED the crazy 8s... sucha classic

Originally Posted by ofasho

@ mrjdmz - i actually bought my pair @ footlocker West Covina...

i really want this to retro (my own pair)

others may hate it but it's my cup of tea (sadly i ruined my other pairs of KB 2)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

others may hate it but it's my cup of tea (sadly i ruined my other pairs of KB 2)
I still cant believe those were approved to be released.   They remind me of these "Cars" house shoes my son has.  (Lightning mcqueen i think)
I want the red ones....but not for $100.  Im sure they will go on sale in the next few months.  Looks like they have all the colors on finishline.com

i saw the white/black today...they look nice but it looks like it wrinkles alot :/

Originally Posted by Noelair24

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
LMAO my uncle just today picked up a pair of this from Goodwill for $10
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I have that same pair of Adidas The Kobe II's. Bought them off ebay last year in VNDS condition for 22 dollars...That was the BIN price.

Seller had no idea what they were, just called them "Adidas basketball shoes", they sold mainly womans shoes so I think that's probably why they were so cheap. No box of course.

I also have a pair of the OG white Kobe I's that I got for super cheap off ebay from the coolshoeshine. Beat em up last year.

I like the moon boots aka Kobe II's, but I'm not gonna lie about their appearence. They aren't the best looking shoes in the world.
laugh.gif

I remember in middle school when the adidas Kobe I's released everyone was calling them the inner tubes...I think I was one of two people in the whole school who liked them. 
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom