Kobe Crazy 8s Re-Releasing Spring 2011

I'm hoping its the all stars and not some crazy (pardon the pun) colorway.
edit: Dang, I think Adidas was talking about the purples. They tweeted that they have a fsr and you can order from them.

Originally Posted by btlgrnd

I'm hoping its the all stars and not some crazy (pardon the pun) colorway.
edit: Dang, I think Adidas was talking about the purples. They tweeted that they have a fsr and you can order from them.
i hope its the all stars too!!!

Copped the black white today with the $25 off $100 purchase footlocker coupon.
pimp.gif

$81 after tax. IMO the Suede version is definitely more comfortable and less stiff than the regular leather version . All purple is next on my list

These imo are the best kobe shoes, I too don't like his Nike line. I'm a nike person, and all about Jordan > kobe, so I felt highly of these shoes to still buy it , and this is the ONLY adidas shoes I actually own

Of course I passed up on the OGs with ease since it was all about the XIIIs but I always said for "everyday" use I would get em.. I never had a chance until the first retro..

Just wore em the other day..

sorry for the quality of the pic its a cell phone pic. (not apple device)

Today I got the on court away jacket (40% off), HWC Kobe 71~72 Swingman and of coz the Crazy 8s in blk/wht (no staff disc. :-( , claimed the blk/whts are limited here in HK.) n yellow/purple (30% off)!!

this shoe is a timeless classic. if adidas would capitalize on kobe's buzz by releasing earlier "feet you wear" kicks that he wore, they would boost sales and possibly cause problems for nike "kobe" sales.

Originally Posted by astroox805

this shoe is a timeless classic. if adidas would capitalize on kobe's buzz by releasing earlier "feet you wear" kicks that he wore, they would boost sales and possibly cause problems for nike "kobe" sales.

kb8 2
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

adidas-kb8-ii-throwback-thursday-3.jpg

Originally Posted by will068

kb8 2
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

man i remember some dude in middle school had these. i wanted them so badley

How much do OG KB go for with everything. I have two pairs I'm trying to get rid of but dont know how to price them

kb8 2
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

adidas-kb8-ii-throwback-thursday-3.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Instant cop if release . This color and the White/Silver joint

loved many of those models, but.. nothing is touching Nike Kobe sales. look at the thread over in Nike forum 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by David Choi

LA KB24, i m thinking the blk/wht to go with the M&N kobe #8 home jersey...good tho?

Yea thats good with the #8 classic..i have the same jersey #24 but I need these shoes

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

kb8 2
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

man i remember some dude in middle school had these. i wanted them so badley

I had these and the white ones, always wanted the all purple pair. These and Crazy 8s will always be some of my favorite shoes and I don't even like Adidas 

Originally Posted by LA KB24

Originally Posted by David Choi

LA KB24, i m thinking the blk/wht to go with the M&N kobe #8 home jersey...good tho?

Yea thats good with the #8 classic..i have the same jersey #24 but I need these shoes
I have the white/blk/silver last retro~~ that would be good enough too. 

No idea when we (HK) will have the white/blk~ 

KB8 2s are my favorite too~
They are the most comfy of the KB8 series, the 3D torsion system is just AWESOME!!!
2nd runner up of coz is The Kobe 1~

David choi u must like this shoe alot lol I want to get these alot with a coupon but I think im get the kobes 6 breds..idk which to pick though

Back
Top Bottom