Kobe Crazy 8s Re-Releasing Spring 2011

Originally Posted by LA KB24

so do any of you guys know if these hit your local footlocker stores etc... my store hasnt got them yet or dont even have it in there system

Neither has mine.  Probably over the weekend if not next week.

^^idk why but im having doubts if footlocker will even get these now that they havent released in the stores

i had to get my pair from DTLR..how is it possible that they get if before footlocker and all the other stores?

Originally Posted by LA KB24

^^idk why but im having doubts if footlocker will even get these now that they havent released in the stores

i had to get my pair from DTLR..how is it possible that they get if before footlocker and all the other stores?

Crazy.  FTL got the wht/blk and blk/wht colorways as well as the retro+. 

action shot
562nL.jpg

Just got my pair in from Eastbay. All Star's are immaculate in person
pimp.gif

Bring on the Kobe 2's.

So the ASG are not on FNL? Those are just the regular white/black they released earlier this year?

Okay thx. I wanted to make sure because I received 4 coupons from FNL within the last month: (2) $10 of purchase over $60 and (2) $20 off purchase over $100. I might just wait until FNL reduce the price. If I get a pair the ASG will be first.

Got my black/whites in from FNL today, breaking em in in the gym tomorrow morning. I'll check my fnl for the all stars too cause I swear I saw em there

Yes there at footlocker and all the other stores etc but in my area I havent seen them at the stores yet.

I had to get my pair from dtlr...i talk to someone at Footlocker and he said they might get it the 15th of this month so idk if they are really getting them

went to one of my local malls and asked around and nobody knew if they were getting them, or didn't know what the hell i was talking about.

Back
Top Bottom