Kobe Crazy 8s Re-Releasing Spring 2011

^ dope pic mjrod!

ahhh i need to get these. I'm gonna run to the mall in a bit and see if they have these in stock. the footaction probably has them. I know they still have the purples which I keep meaning to buy

copped the allstars form footaction shortly after my last message. dude said they had fsr, so nobody even asks for them loll. i probably shouldve got the purples. i hope i dont kick myself one day. MJROD I knoooo you got those bro. toss up a ill pic and motivate me to cop them

Originally Posted by Freeze

^ dope pic mjrod!

ahhh i need to get these. I'm gonna run to the mall in a bit and see if they have these in stock. the footaction probably has them. I know they still have the purples which I keep meaning to buy

copped the allstars form footaction shortly after my last message. dude said they had fsr, so nobody even asks for them loll. i probably shouldve got the purples. i hope i dont kick myself one day. MJROD I knoooo you got those bro. toss up a ill pic and motivate me to cop them

Thanks bro... Nice pickup... Sorry, I only have the ASG and the Away Black/White... I slept on the Purples, which I still need
frown.gif

NYC should have these. These won't sell out here, but they'll do good numbers. Thank God I got my discount for these.

yea used an online birthday coupon discount for them. i wonder what other places are getting them?

Can you please post the sku to the purples?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

I just got one pair from a mom and pop
are these hitting Ftl's or FTA's in New Jersey?
I need 2 more pairs

Come to NYC.  These are sitting.

Originally Posted by big1236

how's the cushioning on these?

The OG's felt good right out of the box, I wore them in an actual game.

Hopefully they're the same....?

Anybody?

The retro doesn't have feet u wear in them anymore...the cushioning is just like rocking bricks. I sold the blk wht retro too. Not comfy at all.

Originally Posted by David Choi

Anybody?

The retro doesn't have feet u wear in them anymore...the cushioning is just like rocking bricks. I sold the blk wht retro too. Not comfy at all.

This has been brought up before and I read that it's the same technology just without the feet you wear name.
I'm not sure about the cushioning on these compared to the originals, but this 2011 retro is superior in comfort and quality to the previous retro. The 2011 retro has a foam type cushioning under the insole that the previous retro does not have.

ASGs are comfortable imo..wear em regularly...my 9.5 has some room,thought I could go down .5 and get a 9 since I was doubling up,I did....and I was wrong...true to size

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

ASGs are comfortable imo..wear em regularly...my 9.5 has some room,thought I could go down .5 and get a 9 since I was doubling up,I did....and I was wrong...true to size

I wear a 10 in everything.  Copped a 9.5 and they fit me like a glove.  Very comfy retro.

^These all-stars are pretty much gone online. I don't know many stores in cali that got them either. They were limited but def an easy cop.

Originally Posted by David Choi

Anybody?

You sir are WORNG!
They indeed come with the same feet u wear cushioning. Adidas is just not allowed to market that cushioning as Feet u Wear... and I love hooping outdoors in my crazy 8 retros from 4+ years ago. 

If anyone is still looking for the All Star colorway online  checkout this site.

www.THEsneakerFARM.com

Back
Top Bottom