Kobe Crazy 8s Re-Releasing Spring 2011

the biebers? nvm, looked it at, i'd rather think of them as a lakers than a whatever he is.....
roll.gif

^^^ Probably will be on Eastbay, Footlocker etc in a few days after allstars. Adidas is trying to compete with Nike for the February shoes craze

When the Blueprints show up online, please post them. Adidas says they will be $100 but all the blogs say $133....

Last edited:
adidas  are trying to make a come up on the crazy 8 in more different colorways cuz of the all star weekends
laugh.gif

Pulled the trigger on the black/white pair for $75 flat off FL, after a promo code. Not bad at all.

Code: 10SNOW75

Last edited:
Do these always run a little big? I wear 13, I picked up a pair and slide around a little bit. Was wondering if they run a half size big

Do these always run a little big? I wear 13, I picked up a pair and slide around a little bit. Was wondering if they run a half size big
I got a 10.5 and I normally pick up an 11 in jordans and d.rose and these are kinda tight for me

I'll do those FNL editions if they go on sale...Looking to replace my Black / White's that I've been wearing for court purposes since around the end of November...Thought about going with the Crazy 1's but figured I'd stick with what's working for me...

Back
Top Bottom