Kobe has nothing on Mel Gibson. Nothing!

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Damn, this proves white chicks are the worst gold diggers. This chick and tigers broad both took em to the cleaners.

I bet you Kobe's hood chick didn't even take half

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Milkman Dead

I'm usually heavy on the man's side in these kind of situations, but she was with that dude for 31 years.
Plus, he left her.
She deserves good amount of that money he accumulated while they were together. (Now, I would concede that half is too much. But I don't think I would be mad at maybe a quarter of that $800 mill.)

Originally Posted by AKA LONGSTROKE

Originally Posted by voodoo

That guy Bill Burr sounds like he'd only want to go down on Vanessa Bryant, just so he can sniff where Kobe has been.
Kobe doesn't have Mel Gibson cake, he had to give a whole bunch of it to that chick in Colorado, just so he could stay out of jail. Now with what 'nessa is about to whip on him, we may be reading about him playing for another ten years. 
Kobe shouldn't have given a cent to that lying bish in Colorado... he was never even close to being convicted since there was so much evidence she was full of +!@@.
You don't know that she was lying. If she was, he would not have been forced to give her anything, but something did indeed happen. I am not giving millions to some chick if I know I am innocent. 
Watch the True Hollyword Story on Kobe, they cover the case in detail.  It was very clear the chick was lying, one detail was that after Kobe "raped" her she then went and had sex with another guy before she reported Kobe raping her.  Does that sound like something a legitimate rape victim would do?  And that's not even the half of it, there was so much proof the chick was lying there was never a chance Kobe would get convicted.  Kobe didn't just simply give her millions and surely he didn't want it to become public since he was then caught cheating.

Giraffe wrote:
[h1]

People also reports that Moore, a former dental nurse, is entitled to half of any film residuals Gibson receives for the rest of his life.
[/h1]

sick.gif
 Divorce is scary.

That's straight up bull---t. Half of what he has now + half of whatever he gets in the future????!!!!
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Longstroke u must not have followed that kobe rape case it was pretty obvious she was lying........its just when things like that come up celebs ussually pay up to stop the story from getting any bigger....u dont want ur kids and the wife you cheated on seeing that on the news everyday and just getting madder and madder at you

it's a flawed system. the way divorce court is set up takes away from the true meaning of marriage.

cheating is wrong but the real punishment should be losing your wife to your own selfish actions. not getting unofically fined for infidelity.

in cali after 10 years a prenup is void.

men need to make wiser decisions, but the whole set up when it comes to divorce is flawed and outdated and needs to be fixed.

Kobe shouldn't have given a cent to that lying bish in Colorado... he was never even close to being convicted since there was so much evidence she was full of +!@@.
You don't know that she was lying. If she was, he would not have been forced to give her anything, but something did indeed happen. I am not giving millions to some chick if I know I am innocent. 
Watch the True Hollyword Story on Kobe, they cover the case in detail.  It was very clear the chick was lying, one detail was that after Kobe "raped" her she then went and had sex with another guy before she reported Kobe raping her.  Does that sound like something a legitimate rape victim would do?  And that's not even the half of it, there was so much proof the chick was lying there was never a chance Kobe would get convicted.  Kobe didn't just simply give her millions and surely he didn't want it to become public since he was then caught cheating.
Dude, it was public way before the trial! Don't you remember crying Kobe?
vanessa.jpeg

Many, those including myself, read the police transcript where Kobe was interviewed by police, which was where Kobe told the cops that he knew of a player in particular, one who paid women to be quiet in situations such as this!
Regardless if she were supposedly lying or not, that idiot went up in some random chick RAW DAWGIE. Wearing a condom would have shown consent, and he could...not...prove...that..it...was...consensual.

If he could have, no money would have been exchanged, nor any charges would have been filed.

Longstroke how do u prove sex was consensual when u were the only two there? Should we all start bringing in a witness before we have sex with women now
laugh.gif

I just remembered....Mel Gibson made some racist statements to the ex-gf (that she taped) about black men raping her or something.  
On second thought, I don't give a damb about him losing half his net worth.  She should have taken all of his dough. She should have to give his !+% an allowance.  
laugh.gif

vanessa.jpeg

Many, those including myself, read the police transcript where Kobe was interviewed by police, which was where Kobe told the cops that he knew of a player in particular, one who paid women to be quiet in situations such as this!
Regardless if she were supposedly lying or not, that idiot went up in some random chick RAW DAWGIE. Wearing a condom would have shown consent, and he could...not...prove...that..it...was...consensual.

If he could have, no money would have been exchanged, nor any charges would have been filed.
How the hell does wearing a condom prove consent?  %!# are you talking about?  There have been plenty of legit rape cases were the rapist had on a condom.

vanessa.jpeg

How the hell does wearing a condom prove consent?  %!# are you talking about?  There have been plenty of legit rape cases were the rapist had on a condom.

I am not suggesting that it is not possible, but what we are talking here is about burden of proof, especially in this case.
Understand this, wearing a condom proves intent. In law, intent is tantamount in proving and disproving cases involving rape. Law is about what you can prove, therefore if Kobe had worn a rubber, he'd have proof of his intent, and the woman in this case willing consent.
She is not going to sit there, then allow him to put on a rubber, then allow him to penetrate her without her consent, unless she was restrained by force. 

After having sex with a random chick, you take off the condom yourself, then as disgusting as it sounds, keep it somewhere safe, in case something like this pops up, especially if you are a celebrity.

Lol what? If ur raping a girl if course shes not gonna sit there are u saying its impossible to hold a girl down while u put on a condom? Wearing a condom does not prove intent at all plenty of rapists wear them....

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Lol what? If ur raping a girl if course shes not gonna sit there are u saying its impossible to hold a girl down while u put on a condom? Wearing a condom does not prove intent at all plenty of rapists wear them....

You've obviously never put on a condom.
Shame on you.

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

indifferent.gif
 and you obviously have no idea what your talking about

Oh yeah?
Well, I don't have the experience of raping someone either, so perhaps you are right.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

AKA LONGSTROKE are you a new member, or did you have another name on here before this one?
Why does it matter? Right is right, and then wrong is wrong.
If Kobe would have covered up his joint, we would not be discussing this, nor his impending divorce. Mel Gibson on the other hand, is another story.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

AKA LONGSTROKE are you a new member, or did you have another name on here before this one?
Why does it matter? Right is right, and then wrong is wrong.
If Kobe would have covered up his joint, we would not be discussing this, nor his impending divorce. Mel Gibson on the other hand, is another story.

enh, just a question that you're entitled not to answer, your tone just seems like that of another member.
I can't, for the life of me, understand how you've arrived at this not wearing a condom=no consensual theory.

I won't try to though, because judging by the conversation with you earlier you seem impervious to reason,

like this matter is somehow personal to you...

Back
Top Bottom