Kobe has nothing on Mel Gibson. Nothing!

Originally Posted by AKA LONGSTROKE

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

AKA LONGSTROKE are you a new member, or did you have another name on here before this one?
Why does it matter? Right is right, and then wrong is wrong.
If Kobe would have covered up his joint, we would not be discussing this, nor his impending divorce. Mel Gibson on the other hand, is another story.
that's weak argument. According to Vanessa (still makes me chuckle thinkin about it
laugh.gif
) she knows Kobe slept w/ approx. 105 women throughout the course of their marriage. So, by your argument, he didn't wear a rubber w/ them other women either huh? 
And to whoever said that pre-nups are null after 10yrs, you have to post some credible info. California is a "community property" state which goes w/ the "whats mines is yours" slogan. after 10yrs, it affects the spousal support which is why Vanessa waited and why Chris Rock and Tom Cruise divorced their wives before the 10yr mark
laugh.gif

As far as this situation, I can respect the half of the dough, she was rockin w/ dude for 31yrs. Now, half the residuals is b.s. which he should fight. After they are divorced, she shouldn't be entitled to earnings he makes.smh.

Divorce is ugly from jump. Even uglier when money and children are involved in Community Property states. Its bogus which is why only 9 states practice it. Shawnee O'neal is weak for her move also moving back to Cali, filing for separation before divorce for a bigger payout.
30t6p3b.gif

But most of these dudes cheated and got caught, only dude that got a real raw deal was Nasir

AKA LONGSTROKE are you a new member, or did you have another name on here before this one?
If Kobe would have covered up his joint, we would not be discussing this, nor his impending divorce. Mel Gibson on the other hand, is another story.

enh, just a question that you're entitled not to answer, your tone just seems like that of another member.
I can't, for the life of me, understand how you've arrived at this not wearing a condom=no consensual theory.

I won't try to though, because judging by the conversation with you earlier you seem impervious to reason,

like this matter is somehow personal to you...

My tone has nothing to do with the facts I have presented in this thread, which is what you really seem to be taking issue with. I understand, you may be a big fan of Kobe, or are simply disgusted as to how the legal system actually works in this great country of ours. I am not impervious to reason, as your sense of what reason actually is, is incredibly subjective, then not based upon any fact whatsoever. If you were to present fact that I could not debate, then we could possibly agree to a point of reason.

Facts are, Kobe Bryant was an idiot for not protecting himself from some random chick, and Mel Gibson is an idiot for allowing himself to think that he was above the law.  

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

that's weak argument. According to Vanessa (still makes me chuckle thinkin about it
laugh.gif
) she knows Kobe slept w/ approx. 105 women throughout the course of their marriage. So, by your argument, he didn't wear a rubber w/ them other women either huh? 
And to whoever said that pre-nups are null after 10yrs, you have to post some credible info. California is a "community property" state which goes w/ the "whats mines is yours" slogan. after 10yrs, it affects the spousal support which is why Vanessa waited and why Chris Rock and Tom Cruise divorced their wives before the 10yr mark
laugh.gif

As far as this situation, I can respect the half of the dough, she was rockin w/ dude for 31yrs. Now, half the residuals is b.s. which he should fight. After they are divorced, she shouldn't be entitled to earnings he makes.smh.

Divorce is ugly from jump. Even uglier when money and children are involved in Community Property states. Its bogus which is why only 9 states practice it. Shawnee O'neal is weak for her move also moving back to Cali, filing for separation before divorce for a bigger payout.
30t6p3b.gif

But most of these dudes cheated and got caught, only dude that got a real raw deal was Nasir
I'm sorry, I am confused. What part of what you've quoted, is dealt with in any of what you've posted? I am certain that if Kobe Bryant would have used at least a minimum amount of discretion, had any class or awareness as to how he is and was being perceived, at least protecting himself and his family in the process, none of this would have come to fruition. 
He should not have married Vanessa in the first place. 
He, Kobe, has proven his lack of sophistication, by awarding Vanessa, very publicly mind you, with a four million dollar ring.

FACTS?!
laugh.gif

and i'm not a fan nor a detractor of Kobe never have been...
So if I am not presenting any facts, disprove my assertion that Kobe Bryant is responsible for his own actions.
Go ahead, I dare you to try. 

Longstroke no one is arguing with you that kobe isnt responsible for his own actions he decided to cheat on his wife

Its this insane notion that wearing a condom proves consent which is not a fact or even close to true.....the proof is the fact that you can look up many any rapists wearing condoms which proves that wearing a condom doesent automatically prove consent....but u just dont want to listen to that fact

Originally Posted by voodoo

That guy Bill Burr sounds like he'd only want to go down on Vanessa Bryant, just so he can sniff where Kobe has been.
Kobe doesn't have Mel Gibson cake, he had to give a whole bunch of it to that chick in Colorado, just so he could stay out of jail. Now with what 'nessa is about to whip on him, we may be reading about him playing for another ten years. 
Kobe shouldn't have given a cent to that lying bish in Colorado... he was never even close to being convicted since there was so much evidence she was full of +!@@.
You don't know that she was lying. If she was, he would not have been forced to give her anything, but something did indeed happen. I am not giving millions to some chick if I know I am innocent. 

there was a guy named michael jackson who gave this kid who accused him of molestation 22 million out of court. 

Guess what? The kid was lying. Told the truth after MJ died and admitted his dad made him do it. Guess what happend to the dad? he killed himself few months after MJ died...

So your "if he was innocent he wouldnt give her money" argument is worthless %%*%.

Coach Hubie can you go for once without talking about Kobe Bryant? I mean this thread was supposedly about mel gibson getting taken to the cleaners but now your bringing up the kobe Bryant rape case? Obsessed much?!

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Longstroke no one is arguing with you that kobe isnt responsible for his own actions

Its this insane notion that wearing a condom proves consent which is not a fact or even close to true.....the proof is the fact that you can look up many any rapists wearing condoms which proves that wearing a condom doesent automatically prove consent....but u just dont want to listen to that fact

Really? Insane, 'eh?
Okay, it's obvious that you do not understand the legal system, and how cases are tried on a case by case basis. In this case, Kobe's case, all could have been prevented if he had PROOF that the sex was indeed consensual. There was no proof of physical abuse, he didn't hit her, didn't hold her down, as there was no restraint involved, and the woman was free to leave, which she did actually do, at any time.

Where the issue lies, was that the woman in question apparently told Kobe to stop. He supposedly kept going, which had shown a lack of control, which means he knowingly continued despite the risks involved.

Do you understand that?

Stopping, putting on a condom, especially in this case, shows restraint with intent, especially when the woman in question was not prevented to leave, never being forced to participate.

Do you understand that?

No one is suggesting that someone cannot rape another individual while wearing protection. But in this case, and in all cases where both participants are willing, as both Kobe and the young lady admitted in court, showing restraint, then being responsible, as Kobe was obviously not, can tip the balance in favor of the defendant, especially in front of an impartial judge.

Do you understand that?

laugh.gif
 hes had about 20 other names all banned

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by voodoo

Kobe shouldn't have given a cent to that lying bish in Colorado... he was never even close to being convicted since there was so much evidence she was full of +!@@.
You don't know that she was lying. If she was, he would not have been forced to give her anything, but something did indeed happen. I am not giving millions to some chick if I know I am innocent. 

there was a guy named michael jackson who gave this kid who accused him of molestation 22 million out of court. 

Guess what? The kid was lying. Told the truth after MJ died and admitted his dad made him do it. Guess what happend to the dad? he killed himself few months after MJ died...

So your "if he was innocent he wouldnt give her money" argument is worthless %%*%.

Coach Hubie can you go for once without talking about Kobe Bryant? I mean this thread was supposedly about mel gibson getting taken to the cleaners but now your bringing up the kobe Bryant rape case? Obsessed much?!
Please allow me introduce you to my new heroine
Vanessa+Bryant+Kobe+Bryant+married+N98fTv9nHSWl.jpg

You mad?

laugh.gif
 hes had about 20 other names all banned
What are some of them? He seems really familiar and has been very annoying. I feel that I have seen each of his 139 posts in threads I frequent and each one is more condescending and more bothersome than the last.

Originally Posted by Storm2006

laugh.gif
�hes had about 20 other names all banned
What are some of them? He seems really familiar and has been very annoying. I feel that I have seen each of his 139 posts in threads I frequent and each one is more condescending and more bothersome than the last.

Here comes the protect Kobe Bryant brigade! Which one of you have been sending the threats to Vanessa lately?
At least Mel Gibson said his threats on his own!

Back
Top Bottom