Kobe IV Appreciation thread

just sold my last pair of 4s on ebay:\  i'll probably kick myself in the future but for now  i have to make some room for the newer kicks:\

Damn. That hurts. I couldn't fathom letting any of my 4s fly. I find myself selling other crap to cop more 4s. I feel you on making more room though. I'm to the brink of putting stuff in storage which I don't feel too good about.

^Nice wear on the usc's. Sdub I'm excited to see your new pickup as well. I wish I would have copped the westchester IV pe's when I had the chance. I also passed on the mother lovers for an ok price. I would easily let go of a few of my J's for both of those now

The venom are my holygrails of kobes.
Is there a kobe 3 thread?i just saw a coupleof them on ebay size 10 though.. Im a 10.5-11 on kobes..

^ I feel you on the venoms. In the past 8-9 months I've seen 2 pairs that were my size but I couldn't justify paying $800-$1200 for a pair of shoes. Thats a car payment and food!!!

^Nice wear on the usc's. Sdub I'm excited to see your new pickup as well. I wish I would have copped the westchester IV pe's when I had the chance. I also passed on the mother lovers for an ok price. I would easily let go of a few of my J's for both of those now

Mother Lovers are crazy nice...hindsight is a killer isn't it? Lol

^ I feel you on the venoms. In the past 8-9 months I've seen 2 pairs that were my size but I couldn't justify paying $800-$1200 for a pair of shoes. Thats a car payment and food!!!

If I came across a pair in my size I'd purchase without question in that price range. I'd just send a few pairs packing!

Im thinking if i should pull the trigger on POP
I got a sweet deal on craigslist f0r vnds 120..

Do it....POPs are very clean. One of my favorites
Either these or the 8 fades i only have money for one pair,im still thinking about it.

the 8s will be around, if you miss probably wont be hard to grab for close to retail in a few weeks. Once the beasts realize theyre GR and they cant flip for 250, they'll sit....

POPs on the other hand.... any IV for that matters are a pain in the *** to find now days.

the 8s will be around, if you miss probably wont be hard to grab for close to retail in a few weeks. Once the beasts realize theyre GR and they cant flip for 250, they'll sit....

POPs on the other hand.... any IV for that matters are a pain in the *** to find now days.
Good point sdubl i just emailed the guy
Im just waiting for his response..pops will be a good addition to my rotation

I was about to sell my aways to get more 8s good thing mods deleted my post on classified
I knew im going regret it if i sold my finals.

I was about to sell my aways to get more 8s good thing mods deleted my post on classified
I knew im going regret it if i sold my finals.

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Lol what would possess you to do such a thing! I like 8s, A LOT but I could NEVER part ways with my Finals.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom