Kobe IV Appreciation thread

Great Pick up's SDub!

I have 8's but I always go back to IV's for game time.

Whiteouts still looking crisp C! Nice!

Alex... Inlines are nice. First pair of IVs I bought. I love the translucent purple outsole.

^Amazing shot of an amazing shoe. Top 5 cw of the kobe's and in my top 5 shoes ever! Lately I've decided to wear a pair of IV's once a week to keep them in rotation. Too good of a shoe to sit.

I need to venture out of my subscriptions list more often, didn't know a thread for the IV was still around. This is hands down my favorite Kobe to date. I'll have to take a picture of my collection soon. Any suggestions for best watermark app (iPhone or MacBook)?

Wahhh. Those whiteouts :frown: 

Saw a pair on eBay that went for $140 or so shipped a few months back. Forgot to set an alarm because they ended in the middle of the night. Still kicking myself for it.

The feeling I get when I see these shoes. Just wow. Really kick-started the Kobe line.

On another note, looking hard for the ASGs (as are a few others by the looks of it haha). Few pairs on ebay for $350+ but I'm not that desperate yet haha.

Wahhh. Those whiteouts :frown: 

Saw a pair on eBay that went for $140 or so shipped a few months back. Forgot to set an alarm because they ended in the middle of the night. Still kicking myself for it.

The feeling I get when I see these shoes. Just wow. Really kick-started the Kobe line.

On another note, looking hard for the ASGs (as are a few others by the looks of it haha). Few pairs on ebay for $350+ but I'm not that desperate yet haha.

^Word. Saw some Chaos in my size but I'm not paying their asking price of $700

I'd almost give up a pair of my chaos for a ASG.

Got these today. Size 11.5. I knew if I passed on them I would probably never see them again in my size

DS

Last edited:
Got these today. Size 11.5. I knew if I passed on them I would probably never see them again in my size

DS

Was this the pair up on eBay? Completely forgot about them. It would've been nice to have a second pair to keep DS for a while. Glad they fell in good hands though. Congrats

Was this the pair up on eBay? Completely forgot about them. It would've been nice to have a second pair to keep DS for a while. Glad they fell in good hands though. Congrats

ya i pm'd the guy right away and gave him an offer because he lived in my area kinda. so we met up today.

I kinda wish I bought more 4's I only had one the philly ones and balled the hell outta them and I love them

^best bet is ebay but I would check the marketplace here as well. Those are drying up as well. I remember bing.com had a 50% cashback and I stockpiled IV's like crazy. I was in love with this shoe. lol

^Yeah I remember that cuz I bought one of my CD's from then for $100 shipped. That was a sleeper site for IV's back then

Back
Top Bottom