Kobe IV Appreciation thread

I feel yall, I passed on making an ID for the 4's and I regret it to this day. If they ever popped up again I would make a few easy. 4s are still the best to me especially with all the amazing materials and colorblocking.

Broke my ankle senior year in my all whites. Sold those with the other pairs i had after that (whites, black/red, del sol). I loved the way these came out but was disappointed in the lack of grip with the clear sole. Red laces bled all over the white tongue too. Stole kobe's idea and put an Italian word for the id. Radici means roots in Italian. 

Finally got some in my size. 
smile.gif

I got two pairs kobe iv inlines when they first released, I wore size 9.5 to ball in about 5 years ago.  but now trying on my leftover DS pair, I feel like the 9.5 is way too small, :wow:   hunting for a 10 has been tough to find. 

Has this happen to anyone else as far as sizing?

Has happened to me as well..my size 10 kobe IVs are a bit snug so I have been lookin to size up in a lot of the colorways that I have or need still

Has happened to me as well..my size 10 kobe IVs are a bit snug so I have been lookin to size up in a lot of the colorways that I have or need still
I guess glad to see I'm not the only one, They fit really snug, and nowadays I wear ankle braces so its even more reason to half a size up.  but as for you and finding a 10.5 , I've seen quite a few pairs in that size,  hopefully you can find some for a decent price in the near future.  best of luck.  btw, if you are getting rid of your 10, what cw is it?

Last edited:
Buy/sell/trade is prohibited in here. If your post has been deleted, please do not repost.

Thanks.

Nice pick ups and wear people.

Shaun you take that DS size 13 Rice pair from RIF LA?

Need to rock a pair or two before the snow hits. My Philly pair has been used for ball and working out.

Nice wear Shaun :smokin

Couple recent IV pickups. Aside from getting some pairs at good prices, I don't think I have many must have IVs left on my list.

Last edited:
lol, thanks, just trying to play catch up man. I wasn't buying much when II-IVs dropped cuz of school/work, so I've steadily been trying to catch up on the older stuff I like. Hasn't been easy to find, but very worth it :smokin

Yeah there are still a few 4s I wouldn't mind having. The only must-haves that are left are the MPLS and Christmas ID. Other than that I'm open to any 4 cw I don't own for the right price.

Back
Top Bottom