Kobe IV for outdoor

On what type of surface ? If it's like street surface, your Kobe will get chew up really fast. If it's tennis court surface or smooth concrete thenyour Kobe will be alright

Definitely not.

They're great shoes, light and with world class fit. But my god, the materials are cheap. I wouldn't wear these on anything other than hardwood, ever.

wear out in i say if you play every day 1 to 2 months but if you play sometimes i say 3 to 5 months and that's it. My kobe iv is for casual wearonly.

it will last 1 to 2 months if played with every day and 3 to 5 months if played with sometimes. Only wear it indoors or for casual wear. Thank you.

i think the rubber on the KOBE IV is too soft for outdoor... i think the only kobe shoes that are good for outdoor is the AZK 1

Originally Posted by razzle dazzle

^^ Did you have to post twice?
When i posted once it didn't appear so i thought that my 1st post wasn't there that is why i posted twice.

just walking around casual for me the lasted 3 months but could of worn them longer if they didn't fit anymore.
so i think with 3-5 days a week you could get about 3 months out of them

Wear it casually .. I use to play with my POP X but the soles easily thinned out and became slippery, also, It'll worn out real fast ..

Kobe IV are ideal shoes for outdoor. Since lunar foam cushioning will dead in a month, you'll not be to upset the rest of the shoe gives up too...

Back
Top Bottom