Kobe & Lebron - Lil Dez commercial

Originally Posted by hsdesigns

I still think these are great commercials in a marketing aspect. Because Dwight is with Adidas, he has no share in these sweet nike commercials. Some people were saying that the commercials were disrespective to Dwight because Lebrons not in the finals and these commercials have a series of em, but hell.
Adidas marketing department should be fired.. Their star athlete is in the finals, and I haven't seen one commercial from them.. DH is amarketable athlete too
smh.gif

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

Those commercials are the best.

I can't believe I live downstairs from you guys.

LeBron, what does it feel like to dunk on someone? Do you feel bad?

Kobe, do you polish your rings? Do you have a ring polisher? I mean, why you cut your fro?

LeBron, have you ever just like, sat on someone's shoulder while you in the air?

I mean, I liked your fro.

Hey Kobe, are you more aerodynamic? Are you faster? Kobe, do you polish your head and your rings with the same thing?

Hey, how'd you guys pick your numbers? 23. 24. Why your guys numbers so close?

LeBron, can you explain your crab ball dribble dribble.

Hey Kobe, your cross over is sick man.

LeBron, do you practice your dunks?

Aachoo! My bad brotha, allergies.

Kobe, can I watch the game?

LeBron, who's playin?

Ay Kobe, you ever ate an empanada?

LeBron, ay, do they use the triangle offense?

LeBron. LeBron! You got over 20 triple-doubles. Can I have one?

Kobe, watchu over there readin? Kobe, are you in that magazine?

So LeBron, Kobe, Kobe, LeBron, Kobe, can I see your shoes? Do you have any new shoes?

laugh.gif
you forgot a good line:

"Can we play the game before we watch the game?"

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

Originally Posted by hsdesigns

I still think these are great commercials in a marketing aspect. Because Dwight is with Adidas, he has no share in these sweet nike commercials. Some people were saying that the commercials were disrespective to Dwight because Lebrons not in the finals and these commercials have a series of em, but hell.
Adidas marketing department should be fired.. Their star athlete is in the finals, and I haven't seen one commercial from them.. DH is a marketable athlete too
smh.gif

QFT

where is the one where its just lil dez and lebron and lil dez is rubbing it in brons face that kobe is in the finals and not him?

wasnt there one last night where kobe and lebron were playin ping pong and talkin bout their movies?

Originally Posted by ctdaprince

wasnt there one last night where kobe and lebron were playin ping pong and talkin bout their movies?
yehh i was at a restaurant/bar and ppl were loud couldnt hear...idk what they were saying in commercial...all i saw was both them playing pingpong...anyone have the video?

One of the funniest commercials I've seen in a long time.

"Kobe, Kobe, Kobe! LeBron, LeBron, Kobe!"

Back
Top Bottom