Kobe/Lebron Title question vol I need help!

Majorbread

formerly 40inchboost
Ok so many people ive seen or heard tend to give Kobe less credit winning his titles because while doing so he played with Shaq and Pau Gasol, which is somewhat understandable

But on the verge of July 1, LBJ, who is arguably the best player in the league is looking to match up with another great player or 2 and presumably a strong supporting cast in hopes of winning a championship.

How much of this will factor into his legacy as a player? Can he be "THE Guy" on a team with a few superstars?

Ok so many people ive seen or heard tend to give Kobe less credit winning his titles because while doing so he played with Shaq and Pau Gasol, which is somewhat understandable

But on the verge of July 1, LBJ, who is arguably the best player in the league is looking to match up with another great player or 2 and presumably a strong supporting cast in hopes of winning a championship.

How much of this will factor into his legacy as a player? Can he be "THE Guy" on a team with a few superstars?

ya but winning with 2 other players? @**# would be like an allstar team if that were to happen

ya but winning with 2 other players? @**# would be like an allstar team if that were to happen

The better question is:

Will he still be able to put up his trademark eye-popping stats, when he cant dominate every posession.

Its gonna be interesting to see what kinda #'s he puts up next year.

The better question is:

Will he still be able to put up his trademark eye-popping stats, when he cant dominate every posession.

Its gonna be interesting to see what kinda #'s he puts up next year.

The real question is, if Bron goes to Chicago, is he still going to call himself King in the house that Jordan built?

The real question is, if Bron goes to Chicago, is he still going to call himself King in the house that Jordan built?

The better question is if they do make this "super team" and lose...will people finally stop making excuses for lbj???

The better question is if they do make this "super team" and lose...will people finally stop making excuses for lbj???

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

he won't have to answer this question
wink.gif

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

he won't have to answer this question
wink.gif

Originally Posted by BlowDaWhistle

ya ths is what i am wondering as well.

super team and no ring =
eyes.gif

I will say that even tho he has the game, I really wouldn't be surprised if he never won a championship. I would almost bet on it

Originally Posted by BlowDaWhistle

ya ths is what i am wondering as well.

super team and no ring =
eyes.gif

I will say that even tho he has the game, I really wouldn't be surprised if he never won a championship. I would almost bet on it

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

no player has ever won a title by themself

This, or Jordan would've had way more Championships than 6.
this. people dont understand he didnt win his first chip..... UNTIL HE GOT HELP.

greatest player arguably and he couldnt do it.

this. people dont understand he didnt win his first chip..... UNTIL HE GOT HELP.

greatest player arguably and he couldnt do it.

yes, because Scottie Pippen or Rodman or any one in the Starting 5 (emphasis on FIVE) didn't make a impact at all. 
eyes.gif

But if Lebron were to win a Ring with someone like Bosh it wouldn't be considered that he was the driving force in winning but had a pretty big amount of help from another guy

Shaq won his with Kobe, and the 3 peat were Basically "Shaq's" Championships with Kobes Help.

the past 2 Were "Kobe's" with Gasol's help.

you need a minimum of another person to go with a superstar to win a championship,
in Kobe's Case for his 2 most recent rings, hes done it with a consistent, steady player like Gasol.
But if Lebron were to team up with someone like Bosh or Joe JOhnson, who in another team would be a #1 scoring threat, it wouldn't be as much as Lebrons title as the 2 of them together.

Shaq won his with Kobe, and the 3 peat were Basically "Shaq's" Championships with Kobes Help.

the past 2 Were "Kobe's" with Gasol's help.

you need a minimum of another person to go with a superstar to win a championship,
in Kobe's Case for his 2 most recent rings, hes done it with a consistent, steady player like Gasol.
But if Lebron were to team up with someone like Bosh or Joe JOhnson, who in another team would be a #1 scoring threat, it wouldn't be as much as Lebrons title as the 2 of them together.

Back
Top Bottom