Kobe Retire If Lakers Win Championship This Year??

and leave $82 million on the table, nah, i dont think so
laugh.gif

you think he's following the Jordan trend? 
roll.gif

so then you're gonna say he's gonna come out of retirement and play for a team like the Warriors for 2 years? lol.....

oh boy....

you think he's following the Jordan trend? 
roll.gif

so then you're gonna say he's gonna come out of retirement and play for a team like the Warriors for 2 years? lol.....

oh boy....

Kobe could be 43 and if he has a chance to get title number 7, he'll do it.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Yes I understand Kobe's competitiveness, but aside from that, why would he do it? Sure he'll pass Jordan, but probably no one will say he was better.

Yes I understand Kobe's competitiveness, but aside from that, why would he do it? Sure he'll pass Jordan, but probably no one will say he was better.

He's not retiring if he wins this year. Only way he retires is when he can't go anymore and that's going to be against his will.

He's not retiring if he wins this year. Only way he retires is when he can't go anymore and that's going to be against his will.

Nowhere did I say he would retire if they win another....I was just having a convo and I was actually stating why he shouldnt retire to some friends..guess I should have made it clearer yeesh! lol

Nowhere did I say he would retire if they win another....I was just having a convo and I was actually stating why he shouldnt retire to some friends..guess I should have made it clearer yeesh! lol

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

number 7? He still hasn't won number 6 yet

Isn't the hypothetical question in the title? "If the Lakers win the Championship this year" So wouldn't that make it his 6th? 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

number 7? He still hasn't won number 6 yet

Isn't the hypothetical question in the title? "If the Lakers win the Championship this year" So wouldn't that make it his 6th? 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom