Kobe Retire If Lakers Win Championship This Year??

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

He's not going to retire until he get his 6 ring

D12 will probably jump on the LA bandwagon and Chris Paul might join him too so Kobe might even get 7 or 8 rings when it's all set and done

He'll retire at around 36, 37 years old. Come back after two year and coach the Lakers
I bet you really believe that foolishness.

D12 will probably jump on the LA bandwagon and Chris Paul might join him too so Kobe might even get 7 or 8 rings when it's all set and done

He'll retire at around 36, 37 years old. Come back after two year and coach the Lakers

indifferent.gif

eyes.gif

indifferent.gif

What the HELL is going on with NT these days?

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Wait... what foolishness?

It can't be about Kobe getting his 6th ring. He already has 5, and has a great chance to win number 6 this year.

It can't be about D12 coming to the Lakers. Because there's a lot of speculations that Dwight does want to play with Bean. You can't really argue that since you already witnessed yourself that LeBrick took his talents to South Beach to have a threesome with Bosh & Wade.

It can't be about Kobe retiring at age 36 or 37 because that actually sounds reasonable. Kobe is only 32, he would have been in the league for 20 years if he retires at 37.

So the foolishness MUST be Kobe coaching the Lakers in a couple of years? Because I don't see that happening either.

It can't be about Kobe getting his 6th ring. He already has 5, and has a great chance to win number 6 this year.

It can't be about D12 coming to the Lakers. Because there's a lot of speculations that Dwight does want to play with Bean. You can't really argue that since you already witnessed yourself that LeBrick took his talents to South Beach to have a threesome with Bosh & Wade.

It can't be about Kobe retiring at age 36 or 37 because that actually sounds reasonable. Kobe is only 32, he would have been in the league for 20 years if he retires at 37.

So the foolishness MUST be Kobe coaching the Lakers in a couple of years? Because I don't see that happening either.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

I meant he could become an assistant coach or something. His IQ is pretty high and the Lakers probably going to offer him some job after he's done playing for them (example Magic, Kurt Rambis, Brian Shaw, etc )

It would be funny if Kobe decide to work for ESPN though
laugh.gif

I meant he could become an assistant coach or something. His IQ is pretty high and the Lakers probably going to offer him some job after he's done playing for them (example Magic, Kurt Rambis, Brian Shaw, etc )

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

as a analyst
roll.gif
, the whole time "i woulda made that"

laugh.gif

as a analyst
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Yoppa Guevara

laugh.gif

as a analyst
roll.gif
nah, he's just gonna use the word 'execute' every chance he gets. 

laugh.gif

as a analyst
roll.gif

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

laugh.gif

as a analyst
roll.gif

Oh god I hate that!
laugh.gif

Reporter: "So Kobe, what happened in the 2nd half? It seems you guys changed momentum, and came up with the win after being down 15 points in the 1st half"

Kobe: "Well we did a great job executing. Phil broke down some plays that needed to be executed, and we executed them well. I pulled Lamar to the side and told him I need him to execute what needs to be executed. If we can execute the plays that was drawn to be executed, then we'd do fine executing"

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

laugh.gif

as a analyst
roll.gif

Oh god I hate that!
laugh.gif

Reporter: "So Kobe, what happened in the 2nd half? It seems you guys changed momentum, and came up with the win after being down 15 points in the 1st half"

Kobe: "Well we did a great job executing. Phil broke down some plays that needed to be executed, and we executed them well. I pulled Lamar to the side and told him I need him to execute what needs to be executed. If we can execute the plays that was drawn to be executed, then we'd do fine executing"

I say if his knee allows it he goes for Rings 6 & 7 and attempts to leave as league leader in points.

I say if his knee allows it he goes for Rings 6 & 7 and attempts to leave as league leader in points.

He'll retire when he has seven rings and/or can't go anymore.

He'll retire when he has seven rings and/or can't go anymore.

are you serious? he is not leaving...kobe is a competitor and you know people will try to knock him saying he cant do it without phil...he is not goign to retire....

are you serious? he is not leaving...kobe is a competitor and you know people will try to knock him saying he cant do it without phil...he is not goign to retire....

Back
Top Bottom