Kobe Taking Shots at Lebron

Boom Roasted

From Kobe's Basketball Academy tonight, Kobe accepted the challenge of a one-on-one game with a trash-talking-happy camper.

Earlier in the day, when we were filming the courts with Kobe roaming them watching his campers, the camper told Kobe he'd "need lotion for his feetwhen he was done." Kobe, beaming at his young camper, responded with, "I've got a long list of people like you." The trash talking continuedon in a fun, competitive way; both smiling at each other.

When it was almost time for the one on one game, Kobe told the kid he could shoot for outs and told him he'd better make it or it's game over for him.

Kobe backed him down point after point; telling him he wouldn't take it easy on him as promised earlier in the week when he accepted the camper'schallenge.

At the end of it, Kobe won 5-0 and grabbed the mic to ask him what the kid had learned. The courageous camper responded with, "You won't be able towin at Lebron's camp!"

Kobe, laughing, responded back with: "I also won't get dunked on in my own camp."

difference is these are day campers that are most likely god awful and that fork over cash to attend, not the elite HS and college players.

roll.gif
....[denzel voice]kobe, my man[denzel voice].....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

Boom Roasted

From Kobe's Basketball Academy tonight, Kobe accepted the challenge of a one-on-one game with a trash-talking-happy camper.

Earlier in the day, when we were filming the courts with Kobe roaming them watching his campers, the camper told Kobe he'd "need lotion for his feet when he was done." Kobe, beaming at his young camper, responded with, "I've got a long list of people like you." The trash talking continued on in a fun, competitive way; both smiling at each other.

When it was almost time for the one on one game, Kobe told the kid he could shoot for outs and told him he'd better make it or it's game over for him.

Kobe backed him down point after point; telling him he wouldn't take it easy on him as promised earlier in the week when he accepted the camper's challenge.

At the end of it, Kobe won 5-0 and grabbed the mic to ask him what the kid had learned. The courageous camper responded with, "You won't be able to win at Lebron's camp!"

Kobe, laughing, responded back with: "I also won't get dunked on in my own camp."

gotem

Nope, Bron got dunked on at his skills academy, where HS and College hoopers are at.

This is the 700 dollar anybody can come camp. Yes most aren't that good and none are on the level of the hoopers at Bron's Skills Academy. Kobe had askills academy a couple years back, wonder why they stopped.

honestly i dont think ppl and players would take shots at Lebron like this if he took it like man and it didnt destroy or hide the tape

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

This is the 700 dollar anybody can come camp. Yes most aren't that good and none are on the level of the hoopers at Bron's Skills Academy. Kobe had a skills academy a couple years back, wonder why they stopped.
The Olympics trials in 07 and the actual Olympics in 2008. The last one he had was in 06.

difference is these are day campers that are most likely god awful and that fork over cash to attend, not the elite HS and college players.

Agreed. Lock this thread. We know where its headed.

The plot thickens thanks to Jose, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and IMO lebron wouldn't destroy Kobe in a 1 or 1! I'm rolling wit the mambain that battle *leaves thread before the ugliness*

Back
Top Bottom