Kobe V, Hyperfuse, or Kobe IV?

to me the iv's and hyperfuse both have terrible heel stability but the v's are really good in that area so id go with that

to me the iv's and hyperfuse both have terrible heel stability but the v's are really good in that area so id go with that

id say it depends on how you play..
if you play as a guard id say iv would still be the best. but that's just me though..

id say it depends on how you play..
if you play as a guard id say iv would still be the best. but that's just me though..

Hyperfuse - zoom forefoot
KbIV - lunar lite foam - zoom heel
KbV - zoom forefoot - zoom heel

If not for the price I would go with the KBV's. I've balled in them and I like them a lot. I have yet to try the IV's and Hyperfuse. The Hyperfuse looks promising. You check the reviews made by Sole Collector. They really liked the way it performed.

Hyperfuse - zoom forefoot
KbIV - lunar lite foam - zoom heel
KbV - zoom forefoot - zoom heel

If not for the price I would go with the KBV's. I've balled in them and I like them a lot. I have yet to try the IV's and Hyperfuse. The Hyperfuse looks promising. You check the reviews made by Sole Collector. They really liked the way it performed.

Miguel,looks like you're itching to have them hyperfuses
wink.gif

Post your review once you pulled the trigger bro

Miguel,looks like you're itching to have them hyperfuses
wink.gif

Post your review once you pulled the trigger bro

I don't have hyperfuse, but have 3 pairs each of the IV and V. I gotta take the IV, just fits me a little better. Both are very comfy though.

I don't have hyperfuse, but have 3 pairs each of the IV and V. I gotta take the IV, just fits me a little better. Both are very comfy though.

Back
Top Bottom