Kobe VI

from NT SF's twitter...dang

Saturday March 5th Release Reminder. We are doing our lottery for the Zoom Kobe VI - Rice $150, Glass $130, China $130, and Duke $130. We also drop the Electric Green Foamposite Pro $190, and AFJ4. 6AM will begin banding, and 7AM we will begin choosing numbers for those who will be able to purchase. Those chosen will be eligible to purchase 1 of each style/color that is launching. 6AM banding begins, but you must be here before 7AM to be lottery eligible.

from NT SF's twitter...dang

Saturday March 5th Release Reminder. We are doing our lottery for the Zoom Kobe VI - Rice $150, Glass $130, China $130, and Duke $130. We also drop the Electric Green Foamposite Pro $190, and AFJ4. 6AM will begin banding, and 7AM we will begin choosing numbers for those who will be able to purchase. Those chosen will be eligible to purchase 1 of each style/color that is launching. 6AM banding begins, but you must be here before 7AM to be lottery eligible.

HOH Serramonte for sure. Mom and pop stores hardly get any Kobes.
30t6p3b.gif

They opened at 8am last Saturday. I say go to HOH if its closer to your house. Isn't NTSF doing the raffle?

They opened at 8am last Saturday. I say go to HOH if its closer to your house. Isn't NTSF doing the raffle?

I'm from Hercules so HOH is further but I'm willing drive there if there's a better chance for me. What time you going thapointguy? NTSF doing the raffle/lottery.

I'm from Hercules so HOH is further but I'm willing drive there if there's a better chance for me. What time you going thapointguy? NTSF doing the raffle/lottery.

Unfortunately, I gotta work Saturday morning. I'm praying I get the Chinas off NDC. Pass on the others. Although I would've liked the Rice if it didn't have the metallic gold on the scales.

If the Chinas, Rice, GB, and Duke are as limited as the ASG, you gotta go earlier. I wasn't able to get the ASG in my size but i did get one a half size down and I was there an hour before they opened.

Is HOH doing one pair of each colorway per customer or they make you only buy one colorway and if you want another you have to stand in line again? It would be fair that everybody gets a pair even though they can't have the one they really want by doing one colorway per purchase and make you stand in line again.

Unfortunately, I gotta work Saturday morning. I'm praying I get the Chinas off NDC. Pass on the others. Although I would've liked the Rice if it didn't have the metallic gold on the scales.

If the Chinas, Rice, GB, and Duke are as limited as the ASG, you gotta go earlier. I wasn't able to get the ASG in my size but i did get one a half size down and I was there an hour before they opened.

Is HOH doing one pair of each colorway per customer or they make you only buy one colorway and if you want another you have to stand in line again? It would be fair that everybody gets a pair even though they can't have the one they really want by doing one colorway per purchase and make you stand in line again.

Havent done a release at Serramonte before. Which entrance will the line be going through? Are they doing wristbands for these?

Havent done a release at Serramonte before. Which entrance will the line be going through? Are they doing wristbands for these?

Serramonte is first come, first served. No wristbands. You can buy one of each but not multiples of a colorway. Line starts at Taco Bell. I believe FA will get Dukes.

NTSF is raffle/wristbands. The give out wristbands so people dont get multiple tickets. One wristband=one ticket. They start at 6am and cutoff is 7am sharp. If you get there at 7:01 you might as well go to HOH. If your ticket gets picked, they will let you buy one of each if you want.

Hope this clears up any questions.

Also Entourage Lebrons release Friday at NTSF, Saturday for HOH.

Serramonte is first come, first served. No wristbands. You can buy one of each but not multiples of a colorway. Line starts at Taco Bell. I believe FA will get Dukes.

NTSF is raffle/wristbands. The give out wristbands so people dont get multiple tickets. One wristband=one ticket. They start at 6am and cutoff is 7am sharp. If you get there at 7:01 you might as well go to HOH. If your ticket gets picked, they will let you buy one of each if you want.

Hope this clears up any questions.

Also Entourage Lebrons release Friday at NTSF, Saturday for HOH.

dunno where to go....hmm

thanks jayjunkie, btw were you at the Air Yeezy release at Darkside? i think i might've seen u before...

dunno where to go....hmm

thanks jayjunkie, btw were you at the Air Yeezy release at Darkside? i think i might've seen u before...

Back
Top Bottom