KOBE VII VS LEBRON IX what are you looking foward too?

neither. both lookin heideous so far. i guess if i had to choose right now, vii's.

neither. both lookin heideous so far. i guess if i had to choose right now, vii's.

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

with lebron taking a Epic fail in the finals and kobe getting swept kinda makes me not look foward to any off them, im not a lakers or heat fan but the buzz for their shoes are always better when they are winning...............
laugh.gif
 the jordan XI sat after the Magic beat em.

The XI's weren't out when the Magic beat them in '95...

with lebron taking a Epic fail in the finals and kobe getting swept kinda makes me not look foward to any off them, im not a lakers or heat fan but the buzz for their shoes are always better when they are winning...............
laugh.gif

Im lookin more towards the Kobe's but neither of the shoes look to impressive. the lebrons look absolutely hideous!

Im lookin more towards the Kobe's but neither of the shoes look to impressive. the lebrons look absolutely hideous!

Originally Posted by Sole Investigator

laugh.gif

I know they werent out then, when the first pair released they sat on the shelves then once they started their 72-10 run the XI were flying

Originally Posted by Sole Investigator

laugh.gif

I know they werent out then, when the first pair released they sat on the shelves then once they started their 72-10 run the XI were flying

the lebron 9s dont do it for me at all (as far as the mid) the kobe 7s are shaky so far but i will wait to see a final version. both the kobe VI and the lebron 8 were excellent shoes... classics even.

Back
Top Bottom